Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
It rained here from 10:30 till 4:30. Tomato plats are standing tall!
Just started here. Dont think it will last long this round. We're going to have to wait and see about later. My tomatos are tall and kind of spindly. Guess I didn't get them deep enough. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just started here. Dont think it will last long this round. We're going to have to wait and see about later. My tomatos are tall and kind of spindly. Guess I didn't get them deep enough. :rolleyes:
You get them in on the full moon?

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It's why I have three chain saws, keep the small one under the stairs and helmets where we hide from storms incase I have to cut our way out! HA! A country/plumber boy can survive! HA!
That’s crazy because I saw a shelter and thought, how would you get out if something fell on top. The chainsaw is a great idea. Battery power would be better, but I hear ya. :)
Stay safe. Watching the news it’s not done yet. Oklahoma is getting hammered. Hope everyone is ok.
Caper

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Opening the gates on the John Redmond Lake. Significant flooding downstream expected. Burlington that I showed the pic of before will flood. Erie KS is predicting a record crest and it will overtop their dikes.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, we have received just enough to get ground wet. Just clouds an little bit of rain. We still have a line to west of us. It might get here an it might fizzle out.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
In theory the elevation of my house is high enough water would have to top the dam and come up another 5 ft to get us. They also say the titanic would not sink so I take everything an engineer tells me with a grain of salt

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
In theory the elevation of my house is high enough water would have to top the dam and come up another 5 ft to get us. They also say the titanic would not sink so I take everything an engineer tells me with a grain of salt
How long has your house been there.
Caper

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
same here no chance of snow(for once) or tornados but ton of wind and lightning tomorrow, trying to get as much of the lawn as I can done, quite a bit dried out over the last couple days

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
same here no chance of snow(for once) or tornados but ton of wind and lightning tomorrow, trying to get as much of the lawn as I can done, quite a bit dried out over the last couple days
It feels like 32 here today. It’s cold. I’ll have to mow when it dries out a bit. :$
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!