mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a video of a crazy moose hunt where they shot a huge bull and his friend charged them while they were cleaning his buddy. The camera flew and BANG. One was a retired RCMP and shot him about four feet from them. Haha
They had a lot of explaining to do. But they had the video. Crazy.
If I could figure out how to put it on I would. Haha. Old
Caper

A bull moose is typically NOT a happy animal. I do know this.. a full grown Bull can dam near outrun a fat kid on an SL70.

Back in my 20's when I was working for a mining company in Idaho, I was out screwing around on my little SL about 3 miles from camp on a gravel road.. came around a corner to find a big bull standing in the middle of the road. I stopped, and sat there for a short bit... then he snorted & started for me. I spun around and pinned that little sucker.. Kept lookin back thinking "that big bastard is gaining on me!!!" Looked almost cartoonish, like Bullwinkle haha! He finally gave up, but my pucker-factor was high!

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
We just got home from a pigtail softball game that didnt start till 9:09 or end until almost 11. We werent dressed for that it was chilly.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A bull moose is typically NOT a happy animal. I do know this.. a full grown Bull can dam near outrun a fat kid on an SL70.

Back in my 20's when I was working for a mining company in Idaho, I was out screwing around on my little SL about 3 miles from camp on a gravel road.. came around a corner to find a big bull standing in the middle of the road. I stopped, and sat there for a short bit... then he snorted & started for me. I spun around and pinned that little sucker.. Kept lookin back thinking "that big bastard is gaining on me!!!" Looked almost cartoonish, like Bullwinkle haha! He finally gave up, but my pucker-factor was high!
Haha. Too funny. But I hear ya. Gigantic animals.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Kids don’t mind the cold water. We would be in with the hose while it was filling. :)
Caper
He was asking when the pool would be open back in early April. He was snooping around when the cover was coming off. Once he saw that water, he wanted in. So like the Dad I am, I lowered him in to the 58* water and watched him swim. He loves it. ;)

Reactions: Wallace and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
432F9794 50AD 41AA 8BB9 AE6E19389D81
Beautiful day today. Going above 70. My flowering Crabtree is in full bloom.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
He was asking when the pool would be open back in early April. He was snooping around when the cover was coming off. Once he saw that water, he wanted in. So like the Dad I am, I lowered him in to the 58* water and watched him swim. He loves it. ;)
Haha. Yup. That brings back memories for me. Except I had 6 other brothers and 1 sister in there too.
:D
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday was great weather wise! Looking at another fine day today. 81 for a high and 57% humidity. It don't get much better!:)

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Unbelievable change. Went from upper 90s to a upper 60s. Feels like the clock turned back to April. Thanks to the “up north guys” for sharing some cool breezes down south.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!