Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You could always tell them the Moose attacked you and it was self defense. :rolleyes:

View attachment 133824
Haha. Yeah I don’t know if I’d do that with the big guy I saw on my bike. :) I just turned around and looked at him while he was looking at me. Looked like I could almost drive under him. Not quite. Hahaha.
There’s a lot in Cape Breton.
Still can’t get a draw. Haha
Caper

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha. Yeah I don’t know if I’d do that with the big guy I saw on my bike. :) I just turned around and looked at him while he was looking at me. Looked like I could almost drive under him. Not quite. Hahaha.
There’s a lot in Cape Breton.
Still can’t get a draw. Haha
Caper
I have a video of a crazy moose hunt where they shot a huge bull and his friend charged them while they were cleaning his buddy. The camera flew and BANG. One was a retired RCMP and shot him about four feet from them. Haha
They had a lot of explaining to do. But they had the video. Crazy.
If I could figure out how to put it on I would. Haha. Old
Caper

Reactions: SWB
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have a video of a crazy moose hunt where they shot a huge bull and his friend charged them while they were cleaning his buddy. The camera flew and BANG. One was a retired RCMP and shot him about four feet from them. Haha
They had a lot of explaining to do. But they had the video. Crazy.
If I could figure out how to put it on I would. Haha. Old
Caper
That's what buddies do, try to help a bud when he's down! HA!

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That's what buddies do, try to help a bud when he's down! HA!
Smitty, it’s everything you shouldn’t do Moose hunting.
They saw a big bull about 300 yards on a road, he was with two other bulls. He started shooting. You could see the bullets hit the ground by his hoofs. And then he got hit in the hoof. It was like he said oh crap and started limping away. One side of the road was Federal Parkland, one went there , the one shot in the hoof and his buddy didn’t. The boys got in the vehicle and walked in. Bang. As they were cleaning the other bull came back. The boys said he came back to see his buddy. Haha
The bull was standing about 50 yards away. One of the guys called it. F... dummy. Oh he came, frothing at the mouth. I would have shot him in his pan to shake his head. They didn’t, and the moose came at them from about 10 yards away and his eyes rolled back in his head. That’s when the camera went flying and BANG. Haha
You’d love the video. :)
Caper

Reactions: Todd627
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Stood coaching 3rd base and herding t ballers on defense in 93 degree weather with a high humidity. Now the sky is really talking.
20190605 202232

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
we got a bunch of rain yesterday, but I cant even remember when the last weekend it wasent crappy, but they are saying currently 70s and no rain till mon, will be great if it stands

heat was kicking on at night here last week too and rained we were out on clearing just about every time

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
we got a bunch of rain yesterday, but I cant even remember when the last weekend it wasent crappy, but they are saying currently 70s and no rain till mon, will be great if it stands

heat was kicking on at night here last week too and rained we were out on clearing just about every time
I said to my wife last night that the temperature will go from heat on to tooooo hot in a couple days.
:)
Caper

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4

I’m with you on the nice weekends but no heat for me. I refuse to fire the boiler after May 15th. ;)

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
70 and overcast today high around 80 with a 80% chance of rain. Humidity 98%.

Reactions: Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well water will crest tomorrow and start dropping out Sunday. That is a good thing. Extended outlook call for highs mid 80's low humidity and no rain to speak of for 6-10 days. Sound to good to be true for middle of June.

Reactions: Wallace and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!