20190602 183501
20190602 183519

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
News just said 3 to 5 inches of rain next few days for the south.
Showing the water in Little Rock.
Crazy.
It better go down before any tropical storms.
:(
Caper

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
News just said 3 to 5 inches of rain next few days for the south.
Showing the water in Little Rock.
Crazy.
It better go down before any tropical storms.
Caper
Finally getting some rain over here....:cool:

Reactions: Caper
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
A friend of mine posted this earlier today.

Good or bad for some, the Ark River has now broken over the crest and rerouting some of its flow through the Great Dismal Swamp between Gillett and Tichnor. This will take the water through Cypress bayou, dump it into Lagrue bayou, which will it take to White River at Jacks Bay, located in Dale Bumpers Nat White River Refuge. This will slow down the rise at the Bayou community and Pendelton. However, it will create some problems on Little Prairie (Tichnor). Should the Mississippi River crest here before this flood can get out, then there is a possibility of greater problems among our beautiful Prairie farms and other settlements. Hope for the best!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A friend of mine posted this earlier today.

Good or bad for some, the Ark River has now broken over the crest and rerouting some of its flow through the Great Dismal Swamp between Gillett and Tichnor. This will take the water through Cypress bayou, dump it into Lagrue bayou, which will it take to White River at Jacks Bay, located in Dale Bumpers Nat White River Refuge. This will slow down the rise at the Bayou community and Pendelton. However, it will create some problems on Little Prairie (Tichnor). Should the Mississippi River crest here before this flood can get out, then there is a possibility of greater problems among our beautiful Prairie farms and other settlements. Hope for the best!
God help them.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing and Wallace
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We had thunder storms today.
Lost power for about 5 hours.
Lots of rain. And when it was pouring and thunder and lightning right above me, I thought, at least we don’t to worry about anything coming from the sky that’s going to destroy everything.
And we got our power back on after 5 hours. A lot of people in the south won’t have power for a long time.
:( Saw more homes under water again on the news today.
It’s going to be a long time for some people to recover.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We had thunder storms today.
Lost power for about 5 hours.
Lots of rain. And when it was pouring and thunder and lightning right above me, I thought, at least we don’t to worry about anything coming from the sky that’s going to destroy everything.
And we got our power back on after 5 hours. A lot of people in the south won’t have power for a long time.
:( Saw more homes under water again on the news today.
It’s going to be a long time for some people to recover.
Caper
Saw on the news a guy built a 48 inch wall out of sand bags, had a generator and some pumps, his home is still dry with 40 inches of water surrounding his home, must have been a Marine! HA! I admire the guy!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Saw on the news a guy built a 48 inch wall out of sand bags, had a generator and some pumps, his home is still dry with 40 inches of water surrounding his home, must have been a Marine! HA! I admire the guy!
That’s A LOT of work.
It happens every year in New Brunswick along the St John river. And every year people do the same thing. Bags and pumps and generators. I think if was happening often, I would build a cement wall around the property. With a couple openings, with a couple pits to catch and pump water.
But he’s one of the few by the looks of it on the news.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s A LOT of work.
It happens every year in New Brunswick along the St John river. And every year people do the same thing. Bags and pumps and generators. I think if was happening often, I would build a cement wall around the property. With a couple openings, with a couple pits to catch and pump water.
But he’s one of the few by the looks of it on the news.
Caper
I like the way you think!

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!