jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice morning. No rain. Yet. :)
Going to try and mow. Haha.
It’s 60 degrees now, going up to 70.
I get my two cords of wood Thursday. Haha. It’s supposed to be around 80 degrees. Of course. :)
Caper
2 full cords?

normally I make 2 piles 50ftx4ft whatever that works out to. stack it on pallets only used about half the pile last year and I got some split all chunks brought up beside the pile. kinda sucks working on it when its hot but it been raining so much I haven't wanted to get it done really. rain and 80s this week but going camping so not going to have time to finish till we get back

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Heat index going for at least 100.

9BDB0CC4 0921 4B4F B621 9118A26B4C6D A1FA7368 B7BE 43AD 8431 DC8423BBAB71

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yea cant sit around to long have to make a dollar or two to pay for the Dr. bill.
and technically is is 9 and 2/3 fingers. :rolleyes:
Haha. That’s right. Tooo funny.
That’s one thing about our slow system, we don’t pay. That’s great for a person like me. Haha.
And Wallace, come up anytime.
I’ll let Toolmanjohn and Pbishop tell you what it’s like if they both make it down. With the wives.
Should be good. :)
Caper

Reactions: SWB and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
2 full cords?

normally I make 2 piles 50ftx4ft whatever that works out to. stack it on pallets only used about half the pile last year and I got some split all chunks brought up beside the pile. kinda sucks working on it when its hot but it been raining so much I haven't wanted to get it done really. rain and 80s this week but going camping so not going to have time to finish till we get back
I hate the cutting and splitting anymore. It comes split and it takes me and my wife about 2 1/2 hours to put it away. She’s trained. Haha
Caper

advertisement
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
sit at a bench all day for work, doing wood gives me exercise, and something to do in the winter when you start going nuts from never being outside

Last edited:
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just looked at my weather app and it said 87 feels like 95. Think I'm going to stay in today. Had a bad day yesterday. They amputated it at the first joint.View attachment 138717

Dammit Boy!
That'll make you say ugly words.

On the bright side. I see an opportunity to post that picture with "caption this".

Obviously, you'll need a little recovery time, but will this keep you out of work long term?

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 2409
Dammit Boy!

On the bright side. I see an opportunity to post that picture with "caption this".

Obviously, you'll need a little recovery time, but will this keep you out of work long term?
No long term work delay. I work in a Hospital so they take pretty good care of us.
Dammit Boy!

Dammit Boy!

Yea it did make praise the devil. I work at a hospital so no long term work stoppage. Much better now.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We just use gas logs,no mess and plenty of heat down here.
Haha, we have gas off Sable Island that we’ve been sending south for over 20 years but we don’t have gas ourselves. Tell me the damn politicians didn’t get there pockets full selling us out.
Haha, sorry, soft spot.
Good for you guys.
:)
Hot today, around 76 degrees.
Haha, it is for me.
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Right from Winter to Summer, that's MI. It's 73 and humid as hell at 5 am, 93 and sweltering mid day. Thunderstorms just scoop up more water when they roll over Lake MI. and dump it on us.
On the bright side, in 6 months it'll be -10 and I'll be shoveling every other day. :rolleyes:
Happy 4th guys!

advertisement