1. 1000-5
ThidOIPXDOOYCRQi0w7nAR6ZOcuKQHaJlw176h218c7o5pid1

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
We got another 1/2 of rain today with more coming tonight. Flash flood watch and the river is on the rise again.

Reactions: SWB and Caper
P

PNWGuy

Was out shooting with friends today and saw some dark clouds coming over the mountains as we were saying our goodbyes and packing up to head home.

Got a mile down the road and saw that it was indeed a nasty storm with lightning, so we texted our friends who were planning on staying another hour or so and told them to get out of there.

By the time we made it back to Moscow, tree branches were in the road and it was sideways rain. Stopped by my folks to pick up my dog and the power went out while we were there.

Drove 15 miles further North to my house and it was calm, no rain, and no sign of a storm. Idaho.

Storm1

Reactions: SWB
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hot again here today. Don’t think as hot as yesterday, but still hot doing anything. Should break by tomorrow. Haha. Back in the 70’s.
I hope.
:)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Where are you at now @Montecresto . How’s the weather.
And how are you doing. Haven’t heard from you. Are you building your house.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Where are you at now @Montecresto . How’s the weather.
And how are you doing. Haven’t heard from you. Are you building your house.
Caper

Howdy Cap, I’m fine but have been extremely busy. I’m at the lake house in hot springs for the Fourth of July festivities but will be headed back to the mild weather in NM on Monday. Very hot and humid here so spending time on the water.

I haven’t started on the house yet as I want all the infrastructure in place first. The 2,000’ of power line easement has been cleared. I have dug the ditch with my backhoe for the 250’ that goes underground. When I return next week the electrician will install the meter base and once inspected, the power company will begin setting poles and pulling wire.

After that it’s septic and well pump house and all that equipment. Then there’s the foundation.
Don’t know that I’ll get to the house before winter.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy Cap, I’m fine but have been extremely busy. I’m at the lake house in hot springs for the Fourth of July festivities but will be headed back to the mild weather in NM on Monday. Very hot and humid here so spending time on the water.

I haven’t started on the house yet as I want all the infrastructure in place first. The 2,000’ of power line easement has been cleared. I have dug the ditch with my backhoe for the 250’ that goes underground. When I return next week the electrician will install the meter base and once inspected, the power company will begin setting poles and pulling wire.

After that it’s septic and well pump house and all that equipment. Then there’s the foundation.
Don’t know that I’ll get to the house before winter.
Haha , thanks Monte.
We’ve had your heat the last couple days. 95 degrees. Too hot up here. Haha.
We got power to the camp about 20 years ago. Needed 24 poles. Power Corp said over 15K then. We couldn’t afford that for a camp. Haha. My dad just happened to meet the top guy at the power Corp at a Cape Breton club function that my dad put on. Haha. My dad told him the story, after a couple pops, and he said call the guy back Tuesday. The guy in Cape Breton was all apologetic and said he would come over and talk. Haha
Cost around 2K. :)
Amazing what a great whiskey will do. Haha.
Good hearing what’s going on with you. Keep us up to date.
We’re going back to 70’s next week. Comfortable. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
0C662065 63B5 4C30 9565 72E019833532
Daily FEMA report. Hope any CA members are ok. Another bad back flare up for me yesterday/today, a PITB. Tired of being stuck on couch, taking a P500 ride on the property to try and loosen up, tough it out.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 139969 Daily FEMA report. Hope any CA members are ok. Another bad back flare up for me yesterday/today, a PITB. Tired of being stuck on couch, taking a P500 ride on the property to try and loosen up, tough it out.
We actually felt the earthquake in our town. we had stuff fall off our shelves!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We’ve had your heat the last couple days. 95 degrees. Too hot up here
Wow, not sure that it’s been that here. Do you have the humidity to go with that like we do? :eek:

My run is seven poles and I was quoted 8K. Had to pay that up front a couple months ago.

You’re right about the good whiskey. We met the county commissioner at a function in town and invited him out for a trail ride and some cocktails and we asked him about improvements to the county road to our property. After a few weeks we got 40 tandems of SB2 crusher spread on it and my wife can drive her Prius out now.

In another instance we met the city planner at a bar and were visiting with him about a tax problem related to opening an office for our business in town, and after a year could not get an answer from the state. He gave us the senators cell phone number and we had what we needed in a month. :cool:

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 139969 Daily FEMA report. Hope any CA members are ok. Another bad back flare up for me yesterday/today, a PITB. Tired of being stuck on couch, taking a P500 ride on the property to try and loosen up, tough it out.
Lay on the floor and get your wife to use her foot to rub your back where it is sore. With a little more pressure at a time.
It works for me when my back is sore. Getting old and retired my back and hip bones are seizing together and that seems to loosen it up. Hope it helps Mudder.
Hot here 90 degrees. Wish I had a pool. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, not sure that it’s been that here. Do you have the humidity to go with that like we do? :eek:

My run is seven poles and I was quoted 8K. Had to pay that up front a couple months ago.

You’re right about the good whiskey. We met the county commissioner at a function in town and invited him out for a trail ride and some cocktails and we asked him about improvements to the county road to our property. After a few weeks we got 40 tandems of SB2 crusher spread on it and my wife can drive her Prius out now.

In another instance we met the city planner at a bar and were visiting with him about a tax problem related to opening an office for our business in town, and after a year could not get an answer from the state. He gave us the senators cell phone number and we had what we needed in a month. :cool:
Haha, that’s funny. But yes it does work. Loosens lips. :D
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lay on the floor and get your wife to use her foot to rub your back where it is sore. With a little more pressure at a time.
It works for me when my back is sore. Getting old and retired my back and hip bones are seizing together and that seems to loosen it up. Hope it helps Mudder.
Hot here 90 degrees. Wish I had a pool. :)
Caper
Like this?
IMG 0491

advertisement