Weather Talk

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, not sure that it’s been that here. Do you have the humidity to go with that like we do? :eek:

My run is seven poles and I was quoted 8K. Had to pay that up front a couple months ago.

You’re right about the good whiskey. We met the county commissioner at a function in town and invited him out for a trail ride and some cocktails and we asked him about improvements to the county road to our property. After a few weeks we got 40 tandems of SB2 crusher spread on it and my wife can drive her Prius out now.

In another instance we met the city planner at a bar and were visiting with him about a tax problem related to opening an office for our business in town, and after a year could not get an answer from the state. He gave us the senators cell phone number and we had what we needed in a month. :cool:
Partly cloudy,94 degrees with a heat index of 105.
Wow, not sure that it’s been that here. Do you have the humidity to go with that like we do? :eek:

My run is seven poles and I was quoted 8K. Had to pay that up front a couple months ago.

You’re right about the good whiskey. We met the county commissioner at a function in town and invited him out for a trail ride and some cocktails and we asked him about improvements to the county road to our property. After a few weeks we got 40 tandems of SB2 crusher spread on it and my wife can drive her Prius out now.

In another instance we met the city planner at a bar and were visiting with him about a tax problem related to opening an office for our business in town, and after a year could not get an answer from the state. He gave us the senators cell phone number and we had what we needed in a month. :cool:

We don't have the humidity yet but its coming with the monsoons!

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy Cap, I’m fine but have been extremely busy. I’m at the lake house in hot springs for the Fourth of July festivities but will be headed back to the mild weather in NM on Monday. Very hot and humid here so spending time on the water.

I haven’t started on the house yet as I want all the infrastructure in place first. The 2,000’ of power line easement has been cleared. I have dug the ditch with my backhoe for the 250’ that goes underground. When I return next week the electrician will install the meter base and once inspected, the power company will begin setting poles and pulling wire.

After that it’s septic and well pump house and all that equipment. Then there’s the foundation.
Don’t know that I’ll get to the house before winter.

What's this one trade at a time stuff...stack 'em! ;)

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Heat index 102. Sweating so much pool is turning into a salt water pool. And I remember when..

E27992E1 CC8C 47A2 B44E 89B6C0A86040 4D3A107F C00F 4ACF 9F67 726DB65B3FAE

advertisement