Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
If the storm goes up through Louisiana we will be on its rainier side. Our garden needs a little water but our Delta still has several thousand acres underwater and the wildlife, deer specifically are starving to death. You mentioned the Mississippi River in your previous post. I did not realize the river was 200 feet deep at Memphis and NO.
Good luck
:)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well not to say this one won't be bad but Katrina was way worse and other than the heat, no electricity for 10 days and of course the gasoline shortage we survived it ok.
I’m one of those weather people, so anything like that keeps me interested.
We had Juan over 15 years ago. It was a cat one when it came up the harbour. Nothing like Katrina, but it was the old trees knocking out power. I lost a bunch of shingles, but not bad.
Hopefully it stays under a one.
Stay safe.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
@Mudder . Did you get any of the money that fell out of the armoured car. :D
They said everyone that took money could get 20 years in jail. Haha. Might as well have robbed them. Haha
Caper

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Mudder . Did you get any of the money that fell out of the armoured car. :D
They said everyone that took money could get 20 years in jail. Haha. Might as well have robbed them. Haha
Caper
Saw that, crazy, especially since drivers there drive like Mean NASCAR drivers. All that money flying out must have been from some guy on the way to buy a Talon. First day of rain today after dry spell, after pumping water in the home pond for 3 hrs yesterday.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Saw that, crazy, especially since drivers there drive like Mean NASCAR drivers. All that money flying out must have been from some guy on the way to buy a Talon. First day of rain today after dry spell, after pumping water in the home pond for 3 hrs yesterday.
:D
Caper

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We pump water from the creek to keep our pond full when it's dry but also to keep the oxygen levels up for the fish when it is hot and stagnant in August.
IMG 1921

Last edited:
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We pump water from the creek to keep our pond full when it's dry but also to keep the oxygen levels up for the fish when it is hot and stagnant in August.
View attachment 140751
Haha. Nice. I bet you don’t have to worry about the pond freezing solid like my buddy in Alberta. He lost all his large trout last year. He even has a windmill bubbler. Still froze.
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haha. Nice. I bet you don’t have to worry about the pond freezing solid like my buddy in Alberta. He lost all his large trout last year. He even has a windmill bubbler. Still froze.
Caper
We had a mild winter last year, in the teens maybe a week total, and I have never seen a pond down here frozen solid.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Caper
Ice eater. Only problen is you can super chill the water. Ive got one to keep the pond open for ducks.

85, humid as hell, no wind, and sunny. My run almost killed me. Headed in to take a test at work. Pass these next 3 tests and get 7k.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
45F058C2 9614 44BA 93FF 8F76B3714F2D
With TS Barry in the gulf, its likely the “news” will report afterwards on a lack of Trump / Federal response to get ready. Not so as Emergency Declarations made and resources mobilized.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!