Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Well normally up here the grass starts to brown up mid July but we’ve had so much rain this year that it’s stayed deep green and tender. Makes it hard to cut and keep it looking good. I’m mowing it at 4” right now.
I know I have to mow at least once a week this year. 4 or 5 year ago I only mowed like a 1/2 dozen times all summer.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well normally up here the grass starts to brown up mid July but we’ve had so much rain this year that it’s stayed deep green and tender. Makes it hard to cut and keep it looking good. I’m mowing it at 4” right now.
That’s got to be good for the root system. Should be making stronger grass.....:cool:

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
B5DB7651 1BE5 402A AF36 F5D915E74D38
That’s good. I’m told it rained at my place too, for three days!! I was concerned about the grass for my cattle... good to go for now.
My friend in Alberta sent me a picture of a couple deer above his place. The fields are great there. Haha, one deer is a unicorn. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
60 degrees this morning. Feels cool.
:) Where did summer go.
Won’t be long before the leaves change. Makes nice riding.
Going to get Erin on Thursday and Friday. Don’t think it’s going to amount to much. Hopefully.
:)
Caper

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Had a pretty good line of thunderstorms roll in about 4 am and lasted till I got to work. 70 now high of 85.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks pretty dry here for the next week or so, weak cold front came through, still supposed to be in the low 90's but less humidity.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Looks pretty dry here for the next week or so, weak cold front came through, still supposed to be in the low 90's but less humidity.
About 3/4 of an inch of rain overnight, so my rain gauge says. A lot coming tonight with Erin. Everything needs it.
@Mopower58 , I see College football starts tonight, up here.
How’s Old Miss going to do this year. Or maybe I should ask your wife. :)
I love college football, more than NFL.
I’m sure everyone down there has their team. :)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
About 3/4 of an inch of rain overnight, so my rain gauge says. A lot coming tonight with Erin. Everything needs it.
@Mopower58 , I see College football starts tonight, up here.
How’s Old Miss going to do this year. Or maybe I should ask your wife. :)
I love college football, more than NFL.
I’m sure everyone down there has their team. :)
Caper
Well you would have to ask my wife about Ole piss :D I do know they are off of probation so that should help them in recruiting. I am a Miss State fan. They both play at 11:00 am Central on Saturday. I will be flipping back and forth but am anxious to see how States' new quarter back transfer is going to play in the SEC. He is from Penn State so it should be interesting. The only Pro Football team I even care about is The Dallas Cowboys. It helps that they have Dak Prescott playing. He used to be the quarterback for State. My wife likes the cowboys too but also like the New Orleans Aints :D

Reactions: Caper
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Had winds clocked in this area at 93 mph. Lots of damage just west of us. Only clocked 63 here.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well you would have to ask my wife about Ole piss :D I do know they are off of probation so that should help them in recruiting. I am a Miss State fan. They both play at 11:00 am Central on Saturday. I will be flipping back and forth but am anxious to see how States' new quarter back transfer is going to play in the SEC. He is from Penn State so it should be interesting. The only Pro Football team I even care about is The Dallas Cowboys. It helps that they have Dak Prescott playing. He used to be the quarterback for State. My wife likes the cowboys too but also like the New Orleans Aints :D
:D. I’ll be watching.
Caper

Reactions: Mopower58
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!