Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Our neighbor had a few chickens running around loose and that caught there smell/eye.
They have all the rabbits, all the Grouse and no fawns on any camera.
Now they are eating the apples at the Apple tree. They will be chasing the deer in the snow.
:(
Caper

Reactions: Mopower58
R

rickoshea

the wife was sitting on the deck having a smoke,heard something strange so she flashlighted the yard.5 deer happily munching away.2hrs later they were all layed out having a snooze.had our first snow on oct.3 so i pulled out the camso's and set 'em all up.more on the way this week so they're going on this weekend for the winter.knee replacement in a couple weeks so it's now or never if i want to ride this winter.can't get it into the dealer for the shifter repair so that's back burnered.

20191101 211829

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
the wife was sitting on the deck having a smoke,heard something strange so she flashlighted the yard.5 deer happily munching away.2hrs later they were all layed out having a snooze.had our first snow on oct.3 so i pulled out the camso's and set 'em all up.more on the way this week so they're going on this weekend for the winter.knee replacement in a couple weeks so it's now or never if i want to ride this winter.can't get it into the dealer for the shifter repair so that's back burnered.
Another Canadian. There’s a few of us. Good luck with the knee. I had a scope in March, went ok, but having pain a bit in my calf. Dr says, replacement next time. Not as bad as I thought. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
my knee is so bad it's thrown my hip way out.can't barely walk some days.
Oh crap. Yeah you don’t want to go through a hip operation too. Knee is bad enough.
My ACL was done in 89’. Good till 2001, had another scope, and good till last year. Knee feels good, just the calf muscle. Have to strengthen it. Just can’t walk tooo far too fast.
Won’t be winning any races.
I’m usually in Alberta this time of year at a friends ranch outside Cardston. ‘’ Deer Hunting ‘’.
Oh, lots of deer, 250 acres of alfalfa. Just, once you pull the trigger, the funs over. Haha
Just work. I did get a nice 14 point, or 7 in Alberta. Haha. Huge body.
Shot him on the inside corner of his left eye. Dropped like a stone. Except the bullet shot off one of his beautiful antlers. Haha. Oh well, can’t eat antlers
Caper

Reactions: Mudder and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Cool here today.
Around 32 this morning.
Going up to 50’s
A little snow coming at the end of the week. Less than an inch. Hopefully. :)
It’s getting closer.
:D
Caper

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
75* and clear skies on the Vegas Strip today. :cool:

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I didn’t get it.
A bunch of other ones.
My wife is away, so it was a football day yesterday and another one today.
:)
Caper
Fortunately State won 54-24, still have hopes for a Bowl Game. My wife left yesterday with her mom going to see the youngest grandson. I get to watch all the dogs,horses and ball games!:eek:

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
30* and 63* today, clear skies and sunshine, humidity a scant 21* :):cool:

R

rickoshea

we're heading up to the cottage for the remembrance day long weekend.supposed to get some snow and sunday's high is -6 c.there was a skim of ice on the lakeshore last weekend.can't wait for it to really start to come down.the kids sled down the yard,over the jumps and onto the lake.

20190808 191932

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!