Weather Talk

R

rickoshea

snows been falling hard and heavy up at the cottage.looks to continue all week and the lake's now frozen 25 cm out to around 60 meters out.can't wait to get up there for a few weeks around christmas and get outside for some winter fun.looks like a couple of the kids are going to try and get up as well.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Image full4

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
snows been falling hard and heavy up at the cottage.looks to continue all week and the lake's now frozen 25 cm out to around 60 meters out.can't wait to get up there for a few weeks around christmas and get outside for some winter fun.looks like a couple of the kids are going to try and get up as well.
Have fun
Merry Christmas !!!
:)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Had a most beautiful fall day here in eastern Oklahoma. Deep blue skies, bright sunshine and 60* for the high...:cool:

Reactions: Caper and SWB
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
DE8E2219 2CD8 4EA0 A414 0EFBF3F6236C
A storm came and went. The wind is blowing the 5-6” of snow we got. Right now in Ruff Buff it’s 20*F/-6*C and it is beautiful. :cool:

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
The ducks all took off so I went out on the deck and there’s a Bald Eagle flying above my house. Haha.
Dinner bell.
I have a Falcon that hunts my bird feeder every year.
He must have got a Bluejay yesterday.
Caper
I see a few eagles every year down here now. Used to not see them 20 years ago.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The ducks all took off so I went out on the deck and there’s a Bald Eagle flying above my house. Haha.
Dinner bell.
I have a Falcon that hunts my bird feeder every year.
He must have got a Bluejay yesterday.
Caper
Another beautiful fall day here in eastern Oklahoma Cap. Blue sky, sunshine and 70*......:cool::)

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I see a few eagles every year down here now. Used to not see them 20 years ago.
We have lots up here. Every year in Sheffield Mills in the Annapolis Valley, the Bald Eagles congregate and the chicken farmers put out the dead chickens for the Eagles. In the winter. There can be a hundred Eagles or more. And you can get pretty close.
In October and November we see them at the causeway in Cape Breton, teaching the young Eagles how to fish, and they transfer it to the young in mid air. The adult goes upside down and just falls away after the young one takes the fish. Crazy. Always people taking pictures.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!