Weather Talk

R

rickoshea

warm and dry on the coast,snowing and cold up at the cottage.knee replacement went off without a hitch.doc said my knee was completely trashed and wondered why i waited so long to get it done.i didn't think it was that bad.now i've pulled a muscle just under my ribs on my left back.i'm in agony.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
46B8EA27 3FE4 4803 B1C0 E967D1A560E3
F3F9B6D7 4AE6 4094 A77B 2989900AA374
warm and dry on the coast,snowing and cold up at the cottage.knee replacement went off without a hitch.doc said my knee was completely trashed and wondered why i waited so long to get it done.i didn't think it was that bad.now i've pulled a muscle just under my ribs on my left back.i'm in agony.
Glad that the knee went good.
I hate getting old.
Go to Walmart or the drugstore and get these two. They work.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gonna be over 50 today with over an inch of rain. And over 60 mph winds.
Monday!!
:)
Caper
Its almost going to hit 50 today with spot showers, then mild the rest of the week with some cool overnights. I’d say it should drop and get cold soon though.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Russ, I wish I knew how to put videos on because I have a video of two big bucks going at it behind my camp. Very cool.
Caper
That’s awesome, you don’t get to see that everyday.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Russ, I wish I knew how to put videos on because I have a video of two big bucks going at it behind my camp. Very cool.
Caper
Yea when they get to fighting, they are oblivious to most things around them. I have seen them fighting and walked right up on them.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!