Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Do they make a 3/4 ton Tundra with factory overloads, retracting running gear, tuxedo leather, massage/heat/cool seats dual 400 watt inverters and all the other s*** on a platinum??? 🤷‍♂️

My plan is to go back to the Z-71 where I was for my last 5 trucks. Everything else about that Ford is superior, but without a front end, ya got nothing.

Sold that lake house in November and bought a new one. Not too much to do to it, some painting and tricking out the fireplace surround. Mostly moving in. Still mainly in boxes and our office is swollen with furniture that needs to be brought to the lake house.

Routine doctors visit, but one never knows....thanks Cap....👍

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m working on my lake house, have a doctors appointment, getting the stabilizer bar replaced on my F250 hoping it eliminates the death wobble, and making another push on moving in here.

No time for vacation.....🤷‍♂️

Yeah the stabilizer worked for me. I just about pooped myself the 1st time it happened!

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, they blew it again. Looks like "the storm of the year" is going to miss us. Last night they're predicting 6-8 inches out here west of #Chiraq and this morning they have it down to an inch or so. Been talking about it since Thursday. I mean, don't get me wrong....I'm damn glad it's not gonna hit us but I spent the better part of a day and a half getting firewood, mounting the plow, melting ice etc etc and now it was all for nothing. And these are the "experts" on global warming????? Ha! they can't get 12hrs right.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry...I just reread your post to see it was stabilizer bar. Mine was just the steering dampener and I did it myself with a Monroe shock. 01 f250
Really? Tell me about that!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Do they make a 3/4 ton Tundra with factory overloads, retracting running gear, tuxedo leather, massage/heat/cool seats dual 400 watt inverters and all the other s*** on a platinum??? 🤷‍♂️

My plan is to go back to the Z-71 where I was for my last 5 trucks. Everything else about that Ford is superior, but without a front end, ya got nothing.

Sold that lake house in November and bought a new one. Not too much to do to it, some painting and tricking out the fireplace surround. Mostly moving in. Still mainly in boxes and our office is swollen with furniture that needs to be brought to the lake house.

Routine doctors visit, but one never knows....thanks Cap....👍
Tundra has a 1842, I think, it’s pretty nice.
My neighbor in Cape Breton has a F250 Diesel, Platinum. She likes it.
Her husband has a Chev diesel 250, he’s the guy with the Big excavator and small one, and a bunch of other gear. So they like diesels. :)

You’ll have to send me a picture of the new view. The last one was pretty nice.

And still, good luck on the Dr.

Question, is there Turquoise jewelry in NM. Or is just AZ.
My wife really likes it but none around here.
Thanks Monte.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well, they blew it again. Looks like "the storm of the year" is going to miss us. Last night they're predicting 6-8 inches out here west of #Chiraq and this morning they have it down to an inch or so. Been talking about it since Thursday. I mean, don't get me wrong....I'm damn glad it's not gonna hit us but I spent the better part of a day and a half getting firewood, mounting the plow, melting ice etc etc and now it was all for nothing. And these are the "experts" on global warming????? Ha! they can't get 12hrs right.

Haha, be thankful.
We were going to get that same storm Thursday of up to 12”, but now it’s going to be 25 mm of rain, so around 2””. I’ll take that over a foot of snow any day.
I’m sure you’ll need it soon enough.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Farmer and Mudwing
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Tundra has a 1842, I think, it’s pretty nice.
My neighbor in Cape Breton has a F250 Diesel, Platinum. She likes it.
Her husband has a Chev diesel 250, he’s the guy with the Big excavator and small one, and a bunch of other gear. So they like diesels. :)

You’ll have to send me a picture of the new view. The last one was pretty nice.

And still, good luck on the Dr.

Question, is there Turquoise jewelry in NM. Or is just AZ.
My wife really likes it but none around here.
Thanks Monte.
Caper
Well, I have to stay with 3/4 or 1 ton with the regular hauling I do and you cannot beat that 930 foot pounds of torque that Ford 6.7 produces.

I’ll get a view of the lake from this house for you.

Yes, there’s turquoise in N.M. I’ll have my wife pick her up some. Is she into rings, bracelets, necklaces or earrings?

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well, I have to stay with 3/4 or 1 ton with the regular hauling I do and you cannot beat that 930 foot pounds of torque that Ford 6.7 produces.

I’ll get a view of the lake from this house for you.

Yes, there’s turquoise in N.M. I’ll have my wife pick her up some. Is she into rings, bracelets, necklaces or earrings?
Earrings and necklace and I guess bracelets. 😊
If she does find something nice, give me a message, and I’ll send you money before she gets anything.
No hurry, and thanks. 😊
It got up to 58 degrees today.
Snow is melting. Still lots of ice in the lakes. Looks around 4 or 5 inches thick still. The rain Thursday should help.
😄
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Biggest problem with the death wobble is it’s a Ford. Trade it in for a nice Tundra.
What’s left on the Lake House. Looked good last year in the pictures from your deck.
Good luck on your Dr appointment.
😊
Caper
39* here and 85% humidity, to keep the off track trend going, ya'll know I went out to NM to confuse John with his plumbing, 5 days of nice temps and 2 cold days. John and I worked well together, he does get a little stressed when things go boom though! HA! John and Cyndi are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, Cyndi mothered me all week, kept my laundry clean, fead us all kinds of healthy food for the job site and home, went out to dinner 3 nights and ate really good food, might have had a few drinks! HA! Hope they build another home!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
39* here and 85% humidity, to keep the off track trend going, ya'll know I went out to NM to confuse John with his plumbing, 5 days of nice temps and 2 cold days. John and I worked well together, he does get a little stressed when things go boom though! HA! John and Cyndi are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, Cyndi mothered me all week, kept my laundry clean, fead us all kinds of healthy food for the job site and home, went out to dinner 3 nights and ate really good food, might have had a few drinks! HA! Hope they build another home!
That’s awesome Smitty.
It’s been a few years talking with Monte, John, and I can tell he’s a good guy. Most times.
Haha
His wife must be an angel. 😊
Your a good guy too, to go out there and do that for him.
All looked good Smitty.
One of my jobs was
Accommodation Completion Forman, so I find things that need fixing, Defect list. Haha. It’s hard to stop. 😄
Big question, did you drink any rum, or just vodka. 😊
And, did you find Bigfoot, and see any UFO’s. NM has a lot going on.
With the weather there, it looked beautiful. I thought it would be colder there. More like here.
But it was over 50 degrees today here.
Spring.
Haha
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s awesome Smitty.
It’s been a few years talking with Monte, John, and I can tell he’s a good guy. Most times.
Haha
His wife must be an angel. 😊
Your a good guy too, to go out there and do that for him.
All looked good Smitty.
One of my jobs was
Accommodation Completion Forman, so I find things that need fixing, Defect list. Haha. It’s hard to stop. 😄
Big question, did you drink any rum, or just vodka. 😊
And, did you find Bigfoot, and see any UFO’s. NM has a lot going on.
With the weather there, it looked beautiful. I thought it would be colder there. More like here.
But it was over 50 degrees today here.
Spring.
Haha
Caper
Water only, while working, after, Katie bar the door, in moderation, new favorite drink, Paloma, had a few! Spotted Bigfoot on the roof ! HA! I did like aggravating Montie though! HA! He never knew! HA!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Water only, while working, after, Katie bar the door, in moderation, new favorite drink, Paloma, had a few! Spotted Bigfoot on the roof ! HA! I did like aggravating Montie though! HA! He never knew! HA!
Hahaha
That’s a given.
And oh I never drink while working.
😊

Nice day today, very foggy till noonish. Going to 50’s.
Rain and snow tomorrow.
Yeah.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Earrings and necklace and I guess bracelets. 😊
If she does find something nice, give me a message, and I’ll send you money before she gets anything.
No hurry, and thanks. 😊
It got up to 58 degrees today.
Snow is melting. Still lots of ice in the lakes. Looks around 4 or 5 inches thick still. The rain Thursday should help.
😄
Caper
Ok, wait till I tell mama she has to shop for turquoise for Cap’s wife....😊😊😊

You know how women love an excuse to shop...🤣

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well.......................If things didn’t go BOOM! 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks mister plumber...😊😊😊

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hahaha
That’s a given.
And oh I never drink while working.
😊

Nice day today, very foggy till noonish. Going to 50’s.
Rain and snow tomorrow.
Yeah.
Caper
Las Vegas New Mexico, the original Las Vegas, founded as a stop on the newly opened Santa Fe trail in the late 1820’s has a lot of history and Smitty got a lesson.

Heres a couple pictures for you. Then and now!

A0361717 6863 481F 856C FC511D5F2F87
9C7CBB35 63FA 46C7 953E 6323870F1B74

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!