4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I told, your wife, that my package went to LA California. Haha
Now everyone is told to stay home.
Hope that doesn’t mean postal service. 😊
Oh well.
Caper
It’s still in transit. 100% money back guarantee if it doesn’t make it. 😊👍

Btw, framing inspection today, it passed but he dinged the stairs, said risers have to be within 3/8” of each other and they’re not. He won’t sign off on final if it’s not fixed. So Tuff Shed will have to come back and rebuild them.

But right now it’s CV19 and not much matters. 🤷‍♂️

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It’s still in transit. 100% money back guarantee if it doesn’t make it. 😊👍

Btw, framing inspection today, it passed but he dinged the stairs, said risers have to be within 3/8” of each other and they’re not. He won’t sign off on final if it’s not fixed. So Tuff Shed will have to come back and rebuild them.

But right now it’s CV19 and not much matters. 🤷‍♂️
I’ve always taken pride in my stairs.
My brothers had a landing, then 10 steps with a turn up to another three steps. All even. Somebody f..... up.
That’s not good. What is the rise and run. Supposed to be. Did they leave the inch on the bottom they were supposed to take off ?
That’s an easy fix for someone who can figure out stairs. Probably need to cut new treads. A few hours.
Hope they get it done. Then you can move on to the next part. 😊
Caper

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’ve always taken pride in my stairs.
My brothers had a landing, then 10 steps with a turn up to another three steps. All even. Somebody f..... up.
That’s not good. What is the rise and run. Supposed to be. Did they leave the inch on the bottom they were supposed to take off ?
That’s an easy fix for someone who can figure out stairs. Probably need to cut new treads. A few hours.
Hope they get it done. Then you can move on to the next part. 😊
Caper
Oddly he was only concerned that the least rise was no more than 3/8” less than the most rise. I think one step is at 6” and the rest are around 6-1/2” and one is 8-1/2”

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oddly he was only concerned that the least rise was no more than 3/8” less than the most rise. I think one step is at 6” and the rest are around 6-1/2” and one is 8-1/2”
Haha, that’s someone that couldn’t figure out the rise. If it’s a straight shot, it’s not a big deal. They should know the rise should be even, and up here I think code is 6 3/4, to 7 3/4
If they can’t figure it out, tell them to mark it out first before they cut.
I like a 7 1/2 inch rise, around, and a 10 inch step. Gives a good place for your foot. 8” is too high. 6 is a little short.
If I was closer I’d cut you out new ones.
Caper

Reactions: Buggyman
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha, that’s someone that couldn’t figure out the rise. If it’s a straight shot, it’s not a big deal. They should know the rise should be even, and up here I think code is 6 3/4, to 7 3/4
If they can’t figure it out, tell them to mark it out first before they cut.
I like a 7 1/2 inch rise, around, and a 10 inch step. Gives a good place for your foot. 8” is too high. 6 is a little short.
If I was closer I’d cut you out new ones.
Caper
Oh, I could do it, but they were paid to do it, so they must fix it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Don’t blame you.
😊
Caper
I’ve got to head to the ranch in eastern Oklahoma today, check on things there, put out hay the last time for the cattle, and secure things a bit better there. I’m a bit concerned about looting and thievery if this s*** gets too bad. Then, because of this weeks order from the governor of New Mexico, we will have to self quarantine for two weeks upon returning because of interstate travel. 🙄

Weather seems nice enough this morning.......🤷‍♂️

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve got to head to the ranch in eastern Oklahoma today, check on things there, put out hay the last time for the cattle, and secure things a bit better there. I’m a bit concerned about looting and thievery if this s*** gets too bad. Then, because of this weeks order from the governor of New Mexico, we will have to self quarantine for two weeks upon returning because of interstate travel. 🙄

Weather seems nice enough this morning.......🤷‍♂️
Wow
Be careful Monte.
I saw the line ups at gun stores in Texas and Oak. You should have a Arlo camera at your ranch. My buddy in Cardston has one right on the fence post going in his driveway. I know it’s there and have a hard time seeing it.
Take care and be safe.
Let us know how it goes.
😷
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wow
Be careful Monte.
I saw the line ups at gun stores in Texas and Oak. You should have a Arlo camera at your ranch. My buddy in Cardston has one right on the fence post going in his driveway. I know it’s there and have a hard time seeing it.
Take care and be safe.
Let us know how it goes.
😷
Caper
Thanks Cap, will do.

Reactions: Buggyman and Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2