NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve got to head to the ranch in eastern Oklahoma today, check on things there, put out hay the last time for the cattle, and secure things a bit better there. I’m a bit concerned about looting and thievery if this s*** gets too bad. Then, because of this weeks order from the governor of New Mexico, we will have to self quarantine for two weeks upon returning because of interstate travel. 🙄

Weather seems nice enough this morning.......🤷‍♂️
🤔Giving an eye roll over here about having to self quarantine but giving others💩 for calling it bulls*** elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♂️😂🤣😂🤣

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As my My Mom from South Eastern KY would say..
“$hit far in a hole in then ground!”
woke up to 2” of wet snow! I’m over the snow now! The saying always goes in Michigan this time of year...wait an hr and the weather will change! It’s gona be 45 for the high today so it will all be gone by afternoon but a wet sloppy mess

DA03B8C1 F5FD 4205 8AAA AC3766DD3B6C

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
🤔Giving an eye roll over here about having to self quarantine but giving others💩 for calling it bulls*** elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♂️😂🤣😂🤣
What?????? It’s not bulls***, it’s a necessary inconvenience, and after interstate travel, we have to do it. As a matter of fact, nearly all of the measures being taken across the country are odious, the bump that I can already see my business is going to take is going to be painful. I can acknowledge both the necessity and the pain of the measures, which I have done elsewhere, at the same time.

You have not seen me criticizing the measures federal, state and local governments are taking anywhere....🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
4 inches of a "dusting"!☃View attachment 191739
It’s always beautiful, but I understand the excitement that comes with spring. I think we’re past it in eastern Oklahoma and I can see the way the cows are kicking and running about that they’re pleased with it. I grew up in San Diego. Moving to the Midwest, winter taught me the appreciation for spring that I never thought much about as a kid.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It’s always beautiful, but I understand the excitement that comes with spring. I think we’re past it in eastern Oklahoma and I can see the way the cows are kicking and running about that they’re pleased with it. I grew up in San Diego. Moving to the Midwest, winter taught me the appreciation for spring that I never thought much about as a kid.
How’s the ranch.
Hopefully everything okay
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
How’s the ranch.
Hopefully everything okay
Caper
Found everything in order. Thank you! Been sorting through the long term storage food, planning on making a transfer of 1/3 of it to NM. Leaving a 1/3 here and I’ll take the other third to Arkansas the next time I go over. I’m also working on security a little. 👍

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha
I’ve lived with snow my whole life.
I like the, no snow spring. 😊
But my dad always said of a late spring snow, was,
Poor mans fertilizer
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Found everything in order. Thank you! Been sorting through the long term storage food, planning on making a transfer of 1/3 of it to NM. Leaving a 1/3 here and I’ll take the other third to Arkansas the next time I go over. I’m also working on security a little. 👍
I’m really glad everything is going good.
Caper

Reactions: SWB and Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha
I’ve lived with snow my whole life.
I like the, no snow spring. 😊
But my dad always said of a late spring snow, was,
Poor mans fertilizer
😊
Caper
Oh I know brother!

Reactions: Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!