Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wow brother, the weather can be cantankerous can’t it. What kind of siding on your camp house??
Vinyl is final, except not in this case.
The siding has been on since 1992, and this isn’t the first storm it’s seen.
Must have been just the perfect way and gust, not sure. I’ve been at the camp in storms that actually rock it.
From the camp, you can look straight out, down hill, to the water. Nothing to stop the wind. Beautiful view in the summer.
😊
Caper
4A95FDE5 1D91 46A5 BCC6 57BDFB2704E0

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Vinyl wasn’t final, it was replaced by cassette, then CD and then a whole bunch of different mediums....🤣🤣🤣

Btw, you do have a beautiful view....😳👍

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Vinyl is final, except not in this case.
The siding has been on since 1992, and this isn’t the first storm it’s seen.
Must have been just the perfect way and gust, not sure. I’ve been at the camp in storms that actually rock it.
From the camp, you can look straight out, down hill, to the water. Nothing to stop the wind. Beautiful view in the summer.
😊
Caper View attachment 192012
Is that a sunrise or sunset view? I couldn’t zoom the picture to see the water. Is it lake or ocean water?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Is that a sunrise or sunset view? I couldn’t zoom the picture to see the water. Is it lake or ocean water?
It’s a sunset. The water is there. In the night, in the late summer, you can see big cruise ships just putting by in the blackness. Oh it’s ocean. Gulf of St Lawrence. Straight out to the right is PEI.
Spring, Summer and Fall are beautiful, winter, not so much, unless you have a snowmobile, this year.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s a sunset. The water is there. In the night, in the late summer, you can see big cruise ships just putting by in the blackness. Oh it’s ocean. Gulf of St Lawrence. Straight out to the right is PEI.
Spring, Summer and Fall are beautiful, winter, not so much, unless you have a snowmobile, this year.
😊
Caper
When this CV19 blows over the wife and I are coming to the cape for a visit...👍

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We would love to have you come up.
I know you would love it. Everybody is so friendly. We’ll go to Glencoe Mills , we might to see Natalie MacMaster kick up her heels. Haha
Stay safe Monte.
Caper
Another part of the continent to lay my eyes on. Oddly, it was hot and humid yesterday and today overcast and cool again. Everything’s water logged, but I can see that spring is going to pop because of it when the sun does come out and stay out. 😊👍

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Another part of the continent to lay my eyes on. Oddly, it was hot and humid yesterday and today overcast and cool again. Everything’s water logged, but I can see that spring is going to pop because of it when the sun does come out and stay out. 😊👍
Everything froze back up last night but the suns out here and going up to 40 degrees with no humidity.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Snowing again today
May get 8” or 2”
Haha
Hopefully 2” or none.
Caper
Mornin Cap!!!!!

Nice spring day shaping up here, it will all be in your yard soon too! 😊👍

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!