3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
April showers bring May showers
:)
Caper
That’s what I been telling ya Cap.....😊😊😊

Hey, heard the package finally arrived. 👍
Was it all good. Did you drop it on the misses yet...?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s what I been telling ya Cap.....😊😊😊

Hey, heard the package finally arrived. 👍
Was it all good. Did you drop it on the misses yet...?
All good. Andrea did a great job packing it. I did it at the perfect time because she said her store is now closed. She said it’s getting crazy.
Stay safe Monte.
And she’ll get it for a retirement gift. At the end of June. And not before.
Haha
Thanks again Monte. And thank the Mrs. I’d say take her out for a nice meal, but maybe you’ll have to make her one instead.
😊
Caper

R

rickoshea

Seriously,are you kidding me??

20200404 064557

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
that's weather in the cariboo.even in the middle of summer it goes shorts,long pants ,t shirt,sweater and jacket. add and remove as needed every hour. 😄
When we would go to Canada on fishing trips, If you got and the sun was out, that meant take your rain gear! I miss going to Canada!

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Smitty, you’d love going to my friends fishing lodge in northern Labrador.
Atlantic Salmon.
This is my friend from Alberta two years ago. Very cool. 21 lbs, I think.
Caper View attachment 194541
I'd love that! My son was a fly fish guide in Alaska and Chile for 8 years and I"m stupid and din't go fish with him!

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
R

rickoshea

my wife pulled in this 20 lb. lake trout with a 5 wt. flyrod and 4 lb. tippet and #18 fly.it was too big for the net.she had bragging rights that season.if you fly fish you can appreciate.

20180810 111039

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
my wife pulled in this 20 lb. lake trout with a 5 wt. flyrod and 4 lb. tipped and #18 fly.it was too big for the net.she had bragging rights that season.if you fly fish you can appreciate.

View attachment 194559
Very nice! She must be a very good fisherwoman to land that fish on a 5WT and 4lb Tippit. It's easier to teach a woman to fly fish than a man. Most men try to muscle the rod. Was this ice out? I've always wanted to fish from ice out to ice in.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Bet it would be. I’ve never had that experience...,
I've had a lot of experiences that you may or may not like to experience! Moto Cross, Hare and Hound, Enduro motor cycle racing, avid fisherman and now I'm just this old docile man that likes to ride his S x S! HA!

Last edited:
R

rickoshea

Very nice! She must be a very good fisherwoman to land that fish on a 5WT and 4lb Tippit. It's easier to teach a woman to fly fish than a man. Most men try to muscle the rod. Was this ice out? I've always wanted to fish from ice out to ice in.
middle of august,late afternoon.we were fishing for surface feeding rainbows on Augier lake.2 days later the fire warden had us move along due to a very close forest fire.the wife is a master fly fisher.we have a very healthy rivalry going.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!