Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
569247ED F961 45E4 8E2D 99071A347468
569247ED F961 45E4 8E2D 99071A347468
I'd love that! My son was a fly fish guide in Alaska and Chile for 8 years and I"m stupid and din't go fish with him!
This is the same guy in Argentina.
Rainbow trout. He said almost every cast with his fly rod you’d catch one this size.
Jurassic lodge.
It’s incredible. Last year
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
my wife pulled in this 20 lb. lake trout with a 5 wt. flyrod and 4 lb. tippet and #18 fly.it was too big for the net.she had bragging rights that season.if you fly fish you can appreciate.

View attachment 194559

I just bought a 4 for May fly here.
I have a Hardy that I’ve had for 35 years. That’s a nice fly rod.
Tell your wife I said she must have had a ball with that fish. Nothing more fun than a fly rod and dry fly.
Nice to see women into fly fishing.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I've had a lot of experiences that you may or may not like to experience! Moto Cross, Hare and Hound, Enduro motor cycle racing, avid fisherman and now I'm just this old docile man that likes to ride his S x S! HA!
Haha, oh to be young again.
My wife wonders how I’m still here.
😊
Caper

R

rickoshea

Tell your wife I said she must have had a ball with that fish. Nothing more fun than a fly rod and dry fly.
😊
Caper
now she's talking smack.thanks 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
😊
Caper
I have a 4 & 6, wish I had a 3 & 5 also?

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I have a 4 & 6, wish I had a 3 & 5 also?
My Hardy is a 6, fun for salmon.
Give a great fight.
And that’s the best part, 99.9 % of the time I release my trout, except in Cape Breton, there is a lake on top of the mountain, it’s full of trout, look like Cutthroat trout. Biggest is about 16”. I’ll keep one or two for a feed.
Talk about fun.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
😊
Caper
Have you been fishing of late? Seems to me that that would be a suitable social distancing measure....😊😊

I’ve read that Canada’s well funded social medicine program ramped up testing for CV19 early on, testing more than the US has, with positive results. Looks like the curve there is flattening out, light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully you and your family are well. I know that you have been a service to your community!!! 👍
Oh, and hope you have some nice weather this week. 😊

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Have you been fishing of late? Seems to me that that would be a suitable social distancing measure....😊😊

I’ve read that Canada’s well funded social medicine program ramped up testing for CV19 early on, testing more than the US has, with positive results. Looks like the curve there is flattening out, light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully you and your family are well. I know that you have been a service to your community!!! 👍
Oh, and hope you have some nice weather this week. 😊
It’s up to 55 today in sunshine. 😊
I do what I can for my neighbors.
Nova Scotia government shut things down early. But it’s these people coming back from vacation that are causing a problem. I say stamp them on the forehead with a marker that will last two weeks so we know who was away. 😊
And our great Prime Minister gave all our manufacturing away to other countries and now we find ourselves lacking on medical masks and gowns.
Could be the 16 tons we gave to China that we haven’t gotten back yet. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Haha
One of my daughters is a Microbiologist, and she is essential service, so we have to keep our distance.
Things aren’t too bad here yet, most are travelers. So if they would stay home, we’d probably be ok.😊
Fishing would be great right about now, except our great Premier , who doesn’t fish, thought it would be good to keep fishing closed until May. Another 🤦🏻‍♂️.
He thought it would be good to keep other people from coming into the province to fish, but I guess he forgot he closed the provincial boarders, to only essential traffic.
Haha 🤦🏻‍♂️
What do you do.
Haha
Stay safe Monte
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s up to 55 today in sunshine. 😊
I do what I can for my neighbors.
Nova Scotia government shut things down early. But it’s these people coming back from vacation that are causing a problem. I say stamp them on the forehead with a marker that will last two weeks so we know who was away. 😊
And our great Prime Minister gave all our manufacturing away to other countries and now we find ourselves lacking on medical masks and gowns.
Could be the 16 tons we gave to China that we haven’t gotten back yet. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Haha
One of my daughters is a Microbiologist, and she is essential service, so we have to keep our distance.
Things aren’t too bad here yet, most are travelers. So if they would stay home, we’d probably be ok.😊
Fishing would be great right about now, except our great Premier , who doesn’t fish, thought it would be good to keep fishing closed until May. Another 🤦🏻‍♂️.
He thought it would be good to keep other people from coming into the province to fish, but I guess he forgot he closed the provincial boarders, to only essential traffic.
Haha 🤦🏻‍♂️
What do you do.
Haha
Stay safe Monte
Caper
🤣🤣🤣 Ok buddy, will do!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
81* today, 88* tomorrow. Then back to the 60’s end of the week with more rain...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!