Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thats not enough dirt on that pipe. LOL. The way to keep from over heating is to get someone young to do the heavy stuff and avoid hand tools for digging. 😉 Is that sun getting up or going down? suppose to start getting into the 90's here this week. Had a great week end here.
Young people don’t want to do the work, they just want to ride the trails afterwards. 😊
And that’s sunset.
What’s the temperature in the hospital. 😊
We’re not used to the heat this early.
🥵
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Young people don’t want to do the work, they just want to ride the trails afterwards. 😊
And that’s sunset.
What’s the temperature in the hospital. 😊
We’re not used to the heat this early.ghrough
🥵
Caper
We started drying out last Friday through today and partly cloudy weather until Thursday, upper 70"s and lower 80's since, and rain moving back in, been mowing naked while the temps and sun is up! HA! Wife went to the grocery store one August Saturday, I was mowing , it was hot and very humid, decided to take my shirt off, then my shorts, then my underwear, wife pulls up, me naked as a Jaybird, asked me what in the hell are you doing, Me, mowing the yard! I got a severe do better talk. HA!

Last edited:
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We started drying out last Friday through today and partly cloudy weather until Thursday, upper 70"s and lower 80's since, and rain moving back in, been mowing naked while the temps and sun is up! HA! Wife went to the grocery store one August Saturday, I was mowing , it was hot and very humid, decided to take my shirt off, then my shorts, then my underwear, wife pulls up, me naked as a Jaybird, asked me what in the hell are you doing, Me, mowing the yard! I got a severe do better talk. HA!
Women, no sense of haha.
😊
Caper

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::oops:

Reactions: Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2

We do not need another 6 inches of rain this coming week. Looks like we may get it. It still has time to change directions a little.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good luck !!!
Caper

Wasn't but just one week ago. They were talking about first two weeks of June was going give us a chance to dry out. Well this is 4th day of June. I guess it is what it is. With this much moisture it is going to be hard to get in 100's this summer. But, humidity is going to be terrible.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wasn't but just one week ago. They were talking about first two weeks of June was going give us a chance to dry out. Well this is 4th day of June. I guess it is what it is. With this much moisture it is going to be hard to get in 100's this summer. But, humidity is going to be terrible.
But just think
The trails won’t be dusty for awhile.
😊
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It’s only rain. 😊
Nova Scotia is rock and hills. We had rain yesterday. 😊
Sun today.
Caper
The lakes around here have the flood gates open and heavy rains expected Thursday from the Tropical storm coming up from the Gulf?

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!