Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yep, Canada has done very well in bringing Covid 19 under control. Congratulations to your leadership in that. Pray for us Cap.....

Perhaps those American plates you’re seeing were there before the border closings...🤷‍♂️

I have neighbors in Cape Breton, from Cape Cod in Mass. and they can’t get up. I guess they aren’t rich enough.
😊
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
On the Texas ride with Tram?

Hi Smitty. How’s it hanging. 😊
Are you living in a furnace too.
I was at the Kabota dealer getting a chain for my saw, and I saw the UTV. Beautiful cab. Plus it has AC. It would be great on a farm or business. Pretty cool. 😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh, it’s 58 outside this morning. Feels really nice. Can’t wait to get to the camp next weekend. Down for a week, then home for a week, then back down with Peter and his wife and John and his wife. Pete has a Pioneer 500 and John traded for a Wolverine. We’ll see if we can get him stuck. Haha
Stay cool.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
It is 76 here right now. Another warm day. But, its Friday. Rebuilding mowing deck this weekend. Got parts to do it. Then probably end up checking making sure it will work for couple hours.
Yeah the grass doesn't know when to quit. Having to mow about twice a week is getting old.

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Traveling man !!
Do you have another house in Texas??
I think I’d like Texas.
Probably tooooo hot for me . Haha
Caper
No, nothing here, visiting another forum member. Yeah it’s hot....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh, it’s 58 outside this morning. Feels really nice. Can’t wait to get to the camp next weekend. Down for a week, then home for a week, then back down with Peter and his wife and John and his wife. Pete has a Pioneer 500 and John traded for a Wolverine. We’ll see if we can get him stuck. Haha
Stay cool.
Caper
Sounds nice 👍

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It is 76 here right now. Another warm day. But, its Friday. Rebuilding mowing deck this weekend. Got parts to do it. Then probably end up checking making sure it will work for couple hours.
Sounds fun. I’m trying to make sure my brother does the lawn at the camp before he leaves. 😊
It’s lunch time and it’s 72 right now. A few clouds. Might get a little rain tonight.
Just updated my gps for the bike. Only took a minute, so couldn’t have been much.
Might get hot this weekend.
Not , your heat, but warm.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Wallace
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sounds fun. I’m trying to make sure my brother does the lawn at the camp before he leaves. 😊
It’s lunch time and it’s 72 right now. A few clouds. Might get a little rain tonight.
Just updated my gps for the bike. Only took a minute, so couldn’t have been much.
Might get hot this weekend.
Not , your heat, but warm.
😊
Caper
It's so humid here, better wear a shirt or your arm pits will stick together! HA!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Great day for mowing naked.
If your wife doesn’t catch you, again.
😊
Talk about sweaty balls.
Caper
Don’t egg the monster.....😉

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
To find it you need to be somewhere with a good view to the northwest. Look for the big dipper as soon as possible. You will see a single star about halfway between the dipper and the horizon. Roughly halfway between that star and the horizon you will find two stars close together and equal in height. The comet was just above those two stars like the point of a triangle. You can see it with bare eyes, but binoculars or a telescope show the detail better.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!