Weather Talk

R

rickoshea

i was out cleaning the pioneer and started to smell smoke.the forest fires on the west coast of the u.s. has completely inundated all the way up to the middle of british columbia.i can't even see the other side of the lake right now.:oops:.sympathy for the people south of me.

R

rickoshea

just caught the news.southern B.C. (Vancouver) is the second worse air quality in the world.Portland Oregon is currently in #1 spot.can't even see the bridges that link North Vancouver to the downtown core.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
i was out cleaning the pioneer and started to smell smoke.the forest fires on the west coast of the u.s. has completely inundated all the way up to the middle of british columbia.i can't even see the other side of the lake right now.:oops:.sympathy for the people south of me.
Crazy the amount burned.
😞
Caper

Reactions: SWB and Montecresto
R

rickoshea

We are suppose to be in low 80's this coming weekend. Went in to hang a stand this morning, mosquitoes were bad.
our blacktail started for 4 pointers on the 10'th.no love yet,but no skeeters anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A little rain today. Temp around 70.
We need the rain. Summer has been dry. People with wells are going dry.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
A little rain today. Temp around 70.
We need the rain. Summer has been dry. People with wells are going dry.
Caper
Dry wells....😳 Not cool...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Chance of rain Wednesday and Thursday. High less than 80 on the weekend. Gonna be a great weekend for a ride!
Couldn’t be a better forecast. A little rain before we arrive to knock the dust down and then perfect riding weather all weekend....

70D57F94 9C6F 44F1 9918 6C28C4425E14

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
just caught the news.southern B.C. (Vancouver) is the second worse air quality in the world.Portland Oregon is currently in #1 spot.can't even see the bridges that link North Vancouver to the downtown core.
Portland...forest fires + rioters burning= worst place in the world.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
We were warm here too. this weekend is suppose to be closer to average. Weekend of 26th looks like 62/82 right now. That is a little warm for opening of bow season. But, I will be there.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We were warm here too. this weekend is suppose to be closer to average. Weekend of 26th looks like 62/82 right now. That is a little warm for opening of bow season. But, I will be there.
Heck yeah brother. I wish you luck this weekend....🤞

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!