lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
GO BILLS!!

Good Job BILLS!!
Haven't like Baltimore football since the Colts sneaked out of town in the dead of night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper
R

rickoshea

neighbor got a new toy. guess i should stop worrying about the ice now. the back yard has been busy this weekend.

20210117 095845 20210116 082813

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
@lowrider I saw the game yesterday. Bills look good.
Going to be a couple good games today.
Lots of rain last night. A couple showers today.
Half sun today. 35 degrees.
Good day for football.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That looks like a Horton STOL kit on the bird...I had one and they are great addition to low speed flying.

31F and dark.
Looks like we'll be getting Ricks cold air in a few days.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
nah,this big girl is kinda the neighbourhood mascot.she's been calving in my nextdoor neighbors and sons properties for years.i'd get lynched if i took a poke at her.
Cool. Yeah we had a lot around the camp in Cape Breton, but the natives can hunt them 365, so there isn’t any moose when they drive through. Damn shame. It was always nice seeing them or even their tracks.
🤷🏻‍♂️
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That looks like a Horton STOL kit on the bird...I had one and they are great addition to low speed flying.

31F and dark.
Looks like we'll be getting Ricks cold air in a few days.

I’ll be glad to get the cold weather around at night. It’s 40 degrees here, at 1:45 am, bedroom window open and just a sheet and blanket, and I had to get up I was so hot.
No heat on upstairs at all.
So Tuesday night should be cool.
😊
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Cow moose with calves scare me more than bears...don't trust em...the cows always have that look like they're ready to stomp me.

Maybe 9 or 10 years ago at our other house North of Sandpoint we had a 2 year old calf after mom dumped her at the house. For a year she hung around and loved the flowers in the yard and Birch tree sprouts and branches... I found her up the mountain killed by wolves...not eaten just killed. I always have a wolf tag and hear them but never see them. Elk have moved off too and mule deer are seldom seen now in that area.

28 and still dark.

• Sad
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Cow moose with calves scare me more than bears...don't trust em...the cows always have that look like they're ready to stomp me.

Maybe 9 or 10 years ago at our other house North of Sandpoint we had a 2 year old calf after mom dumped her at the house. For a year she hung around and loved the flowers in the yard and Birch tree sprouts and branches... I found her up the mountain killed by wolves...not eaten just killed. I always have a wolf tag and hear them but never see them. Elk have moved off too and mule deer are seldom seen now in that area.

28 and still dark.
A few years ago in Southern Alberta, I was walking with my buddy around his ranch picking up cameras, and a giant black wolf took off running and ran right towards his house. It was like he knew what was coming. Ed has a Browning semi 270. He opened up and the bullets were hitting just behind his feet as he was zig zagging. He ran past the house and kept going. Man he was big. He said they can get to 175lbs.
Our friend was coming late, he said he saw this black wolf run across in front of him at full tilt. And didn’t stop.
Another ranch we hunt I walked up on a moose kill. The wolves had the skin pulled up over the back, and everything was gone except everything inside. I was definitely on High alert. I had a wolf tag too.
A guy we didn’t know, who was hunting on the ranch too, had a Chev 1/2 ton and had something in the back. I asked if I could come look. It was a white with black spots wolf. He was on the tailgate and got pushed into the back. It’s ass was bent on one side and head bent on the other. And about 18” thick. Or more. I never thought a wolf could get that big. But he’d be able to take down a moose with a friend or two.
Caper

• Wow
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I knew it was windy yesterday, I guess we had wind gusts of 187 klm or around 112 mph. A little breezy. No damage around here. A little wind today and clouds. Rain has stopped too.
Just another day in Nova Scotia.
😊
Caper

R

rickoshea

Maybe 9 or 10 years ago at our other house North of Sandpoint we had a 2 year old calf after mom dumped her at the house. For a year she hung around and loved the flowers in the yard and Birch tree sprouts and branches... I found her up the mountain killed by wolves...not eaten just killed. I always have a wolf tag and hear them but never see them. Elk have moved off too and mule deer are seldom seen now in that area.it's a nice balmy -2 this morning.last of the warm days for a while.

28 and still dark.
we came across her tracks when we were heading down to the lake for a walk in the sunshine.we also came across some very big cat tracks and some fox tracks as well.lots of movement around here lately.had a deer herd wander through a couple nights ago.they set off the cameras in the front/back yards.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
30 and rising along with the sun. Must be lunch time in NS by now.

We have some black bears down here and big cats but mostly coyotes but my .17 HMR works great on them...no exit wound like the 22 mag makes.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
we came across her tracks when we were heading down to the lake for a walk in the sunshine.we also came across some very big cat tracks and some fox tracks as well.lots of movement around here lately.had a deer herd wander through a couple nights ago.they set off the cameras in the front/back yards.
Your in the country for it.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
30 and rising along with the sun. Must be lunch time in NS by now.

We have some black bears down here and big cats but mostly coyotes but my .17 HMR works great on them...no exit wound like the 22 mag makes.

Haha, my friend in Alberta has a 17
He has a nice scope and uses it for the gophers. He said in the spring it’s not hard to shoot over 50. Then the hawks and golden eagles that nest around his field have easy food.
😊
Caper

R

rickoshea

Haha, my friend in Alberta has a 17
He has a nice scope and uses it for the gophers. He said in the spring it’s not hard to shoot over 50. Then the hawks and golden eagles that nest around his field have easy food.
😊
Caper
i use a pellet gun with a little drop of diesel behind the pellet to "discourage" the crows and canada geese from crapping everywhere. the crows get it quick and steer clear.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Did they close schools ?
😊
Caper
You big kidder. I’ve got to make a run to Chicago this weekend, hope I can get in and out without any weather hassles...🤔

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
i use a pellet gun with a little drop of diesel behind the pellet to "discourage" the crows and canada geese from crapping everywhere. the crows get it quick and steer clear.
Hmmm we have that problem with turkeys...I've appointed our 100 lb red Lab to solve that problem...pellet gun would be cheaper to feed.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You big kidder. I’ve got to make a run to Chicago this weekend, hope I can get in and out without any weather hassles...🤔
Stay safe brother. Get in and get out, with maybe a good meal in there.
Fingers crossed on the Windy City weather.
Is C going with you ?
Take care.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hmmm we have that problem with turkeys...I've appointed our 100 lb red Lab to solve that problem...pellet gun would be cheaper to feed.

Hahaha, probably right, but wouldn’t be as much fun as watching someone else work. 😊
My brother has. Chocolate Lab, not a year yet. It’s like she’s on a spring. I have a Nova Scotia Duck Toller and he had lots of energy as a pup, but she is constant.
😊
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!