Weather Talk

R

rickoshea

I don’t think my buddy in southern Alberta got much at the ranch.
We are going down in temp this week. But still no snow. Maybe an inch or two. But I’ll take it. Hopefully it stays like this all winter. Rick can keep the cold and snow over on that side. He’s used to it.
🥶
😊
Caper
we're looking at highs of -10 next week.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't want to take sides but if Rick gets it the damn stuff might slide down here before it done...can't trust them polar vortex things.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
we're looking at highs of -10 next week.
Yeah see!!
It's them vortex things...we're dropping into the low teens and singles next week too. The big hills between ID and MT keep most of the cold Artic air to the East but sometimes it follows the valley and we get the edge of the air flow out of BC that Rick gets the day before.

If the PM has the border closed that should apply to air flow too.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don't want to take sides but if Rick gets it the damn stuff might slide down here before it done...can't trust them polar vortex things.
I think it’s mostly going over Quebec, boo hop, haha, then us. But we shouldn’t be too bad.
But you never know.
Get your woollies out.
😊
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We’re get close to 2 inches overnight.
Snow should be gone.
😊
Caper
We had about 1.5 last night.
IMG 4890
IMG 4890
IMG 4893 1

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Mudder
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah see!!
It's them vortex things...we're dropping into the low teens and singles next week too. The big hills between ID and MT keep most of the cold Artic air to the East but sometimes it follows the valley and we get the edge of the air flow out of BC that Rick gets the day before.

If the PM has the border closed that should apply to air flow too.
So funny. Little snow flurries so wife had to rush out to ride her Rancher 420 in the “snow”.
Did it get stuck ? :)
Tell her my buddy in Alberta has a 530 and i was out hunting a few years ago and the snow in his field was up to my knees , he said he'd come over to get the deer but i didn't think it would ever make it through. but halfway across the field I heard him coming. He even stopped to pick me up, nice guy that he is. But had no problem in the deep powder. She would have a blast.
Caper

advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not my personal view point but I heard once ..."RC is like a dildo, if you can't do it for real you shouldn't do it at all".

Reactions: Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not my personal view point but I heard once ..."RC is like a dildo, if you can't do it for real you shouldn't do it at all".
HA! A lot cheaper than the real thing! Ole plumber told me one time about kids, the rough in (under slab) is the cheap part, its the top out that get's into money (above slab)!

Reactions: Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!