Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha, if I am watching something my wife won’t, and I have a rum urge, I’ll sit in the garage with the tv or stereo on and have a drink of 12 year old Appleton.
And I forget if you made it to NFLD when you were traveling around. My neighbor gave me a bottle of rum you can only get in NFLD. Not one for spiced rum, but she said it’s hard to get and is really good. Guess we’ll see.
😊
Caper View attachment 248698
Report?

Reactions: Caper
Diyguy

Diyguy

Dec 5, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm diversified.
Beer= Tap preferred= Shock Top, Sam Adams, Alaska Ale.
Rum, whisky, the most. Bacardi, Tanqueray. Crown Royal.
Gin & tonic also. Beefeaters, New Amsterdam.
Red wine = sweet.

Last edited:
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Gander (not 911) and Goose Bay...do they count? Newfies are fine folks both in the late 60's while stationed at Lajes Fld., Azores. I used to fly on HC 130 some...still never smoked weed!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I'm diversified.
Beer= Tap preferred= Shock Top, Sam Adams, Alaska Ale.
Rum, whisky, the most. Bacardi, Tanqueray. Crown Royal.
Gin & tonic also. Beefeaters, New Amsterdam.
Red wine = sweet.
Haha, you just love everything.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Gander (not 911) and Goose Bay...do they count? Newfies are fine folks both in the late 60's while stationed at Lajes Fld., Azores. I used to fly on HC 130 some...still never smoked weed!!

Hahahahaha, probably not much weed in Gander in the 60’s.
Newfoundlanders are some of the nicest people. And I think they like a drink once and awhile.
😊
Have a great day lowrider.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Beautiful morning here today. No clouds and the sun feels nice. Right above freezing. Not a breath of wind. Beautiful day for a bike ride, if I was closer to trails.
😊
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey Caper,
Same to ya fellow!!
When are you and the Mrs. going to be out this way?? You could jump on that Trans Canada highway and be out this way in a few days. Nice out here and worth the trip...even great seafood if you go far enough...not PEI but pretty good mussels and crabs and salmon and halibut and clams and lots of rum too!! I'd be prepared to buy you some if you can sneak over the border. Maybe with some coaxing the PM might open the border soon.

Cold front coming thru just now...42F at the moment but half that tonight...being pushed by 40mph with 50 something gusts. Just stuck my head out and pulled it back in quick...blustery but warm for a bit yet.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Caper,
Same to ya fellow!!
When are you and the Mrs. going to be out this way?? You could jump on that Trans Canada highway and be out this way in a few days. Nice out here and worth the trip...even great seafood if you go far enough...not PEI but pretty good mussels and crabs and salmon and halibut and clams and lots of rum too!! I'd be prepared to buy you some if you can sneak over the border. Maybe with some coaxing the PM might open the border soon.

Cold front coming thru just now...42F at the moment but half that tonight...being pushed by 40mph with 50 something gusts. Just stuck my head out and pulled it back in quick...blustery but warm for a bit yet.
Blustery but warm. Haha
Our PM is not telling the truth. Haha. Where have I heard that before.
He tells us the boarder is closed but there are cars from Texas up here. And every other state. My neighbors down from my camp live in Cape Cod. And they can’t get in. But some how these idiots are allowed.
They would never let me cross because I don’t have enough money. Haha
I was just saying to my wife a couple days ago, I’d love to drive across to see our daughter in Cold Lake, and see some country. A nice big new motorhome would be nice to do it in.
😊
Toy hauler. Bring the bike.
I’d need Monte’s money. 😊

The sun feels really nice coming in the window. 😊
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, on this side there has been NO evidence of the usual invading from the motor home snow birds this year. Great folks but I think they learned to drive in Bangkok or maybe Istanbul.

Maybe Monty would share!!??

advertisement
Diyguy

Diyguy

Dec 5, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice morning at 9200 feet. 28 degrees, some clouds and no wind.

R

rickoshea

the wind kicked the crap out of the west coast last night.we lost power last night for 4 hours.i hate waking up to an empty coffee pot so i stayed in bed till the wife got up to turn it on.we also got snow in the interior.plowing snow whenever i get un stuck from the couch.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well, on this side there has been NO evidence of the usual invading from the motor home snow birds this year. Great folks but I think they learned to drive in Bangkok or maybe Istanbul.

Maybe Monty would share!!??
😊
I know a lot of people up here that go south every year, but not this one. Some people are, but nobody I know.
Canada and the US announced that anybody coming into the country has to prove with a test, they don’t have covid. We had no cases but people, kids , couldn’t stop going to Florida. So we’ve had a few but only travel related in the last few days.
So it might be a good thing to make sure they are good before they come home. Same there.
Hopefully this summer will be a little better.
😊
Caper

R

rickoshea

got all my driveways and paths plowed,shoveled off the patio,used the leaf blower to clear off the vehicles and trailers.gave myself a pat on the back for a job well done.went into the shop to dicker around.came out 2 hours later and it effing snowed another couple cm's. 🤦‍♂️.not a cloud in the sky now.

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice morning at 9200 feet. 28 degrees, some clouds and no wind.
If you want some wind we have lots...power out since 0700 this AM winds gusting to 68 mph and pine tree leaning on power lines every which a way and power company called in HELP from all around. Estimated power out at least over night but plan for several days. Generator running since 1100 when we got the bad news...hot water and heat on so wife is happy...dark thirty approaching.

• Wow
Reactions: Caper and SWB
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
If you want some wind we have lots...power out since 0700 this AM winds gusting to 68 mph and pine tree leaning on power lines every which a way and power company called in HELP from all around. Estimated power out at least over night but plan for several days. Generator running since 1100 when we got the bad news...hot water and heat on so wife is happy...dark thirty approaching.
Good luck overnight.
Hope nobody steals your generator. When the noise stops, go check.
Haha
Hopefully it’s on by morning.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Drizzling this morning. Just above freezing. Still nice for this time of year. Halfway through January. Maybe flurries tonight.
Have a great day everyone.
😊
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!