Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
30 headed for 40, cloudy but no precip scheduled, but we too saw the daylight return.

Reactions: Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here are tallies of snow fall today.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
8 degrees with 4 inches of snow at 9200 feet in Colorado.

Geee, I jumped out of a plane at 3,500 feet. Do you need oxygen at that height. I definitely would.
You must feel like running a marathon at sea level.
Is that all the snow on the ground ,4”?
Must be good skiing!
😊
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I did my last Canadian Province (Sask) 2 years ago on the Harley so now I need to get into seeing the details and BC is close and big so I want to concentrate there first. Part of the reason is the great seafood you folks have not to mention the sights and I'm out of maple syrup. My two sons and I tried to cross the border in a boat a few years ago and was turned around by warning signs...need to cross with boat on a trailer as road traffic then drop into the water...bummer. The PM can't keep the border closed forever...I hope!

Remember Weed is legal across the country, but BC has the best, so I’ve heard.
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Snow in the mountains, cold rain at Mudder’s place. Ready for summer already, even if its the southern 100’s.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Snow in the mountains, cold rain at Mudder’s place. Ready for summer already, even if its the southern 100’s.

You need a little shine to take the chill off. My mom and dad would look for an excuse to have a hot toddy made with shine. Cape Breton moonshine.
My grandfather made it and his father. But ended with my dad. He just bought it.
But they swore it would cure any cold or cough. Or just warm you up.
Maybe that’s why my parents had 8 kids. 😊
Caper

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
You need a little shine to take the chill off. My mom and dad would look for an excuse to have a hot toddy made with shine. Cape Breton moonshine.
My grandfather made it and his father. But ended with my dad. He just bought it.
But they swore it would cure any cold or cough. Or just warm you up.
Maybe that’s why my parents had 8 kids. 😊
Caper
Sunshine finally arrived an hour ago, after 4 days of cloudy, raining days. Good tip, but root beer is my stuff now. Funny how retirement takes away stress.

Reactions: Wallace and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sunshine finally arrived an hour ago, after 4 days of cloudy, raining days. Good tip, but root beer is my stuff now. Funny how retirement takes away stress.
Haha, your right on that one.
AandW root beer ?
But I do like a drink of rum once and awhile. But my damn pills don’t. Haha
Oh well.
I saw we might get a Polar Vortex in a couple weeks. Not sure if it’s going that far south. Supposed to be frostbite cold. Great.
Hope they are wrong. We’ve had a great winter so far. Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Depending upon how you mix it you're right!!I I'm fond of most any fruit juice and vodka but you're correct...depends upon how cold you are and who your drinking partner might be.

Haha, if I am watching something my wife won’t, and I have a rum urge, I’ll sit in the garage with the tv or stereo on and have a drink of 12 year old Appleton.
And I forget if you made it to NFLD when you were traveling around. My neighbor gave me a bottle of rum you can only get in NFLD. Not one for spiced rum, but she said it’s hard to get and is really good. Guess we’ll see.
😊
Caper
C39B6A77 533E 4D93 A456 E8B917C3E3B4

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!