Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This is the trailer I’m taking with me @Caper. And, I found the Falcon emblem for the little 260 they offered in the Falcon.

7DE9AFCE 4ED7 47BB 830C 0E82CD26F1FD
4F03701F DEB4 4A1F BF57 7D10978E74A2

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks buddy. I’ll be installing the Rinnai on demand water heater today and then mama and I will leave out about 2:00 pm. Stay the night at Amarillo and then get to the ranch Friday afternoon. Set out hay, hook up my car hauler and depending on the time, stay the night and head north in the morning or just head on out then....

Hope weather is decent.
Sounds like a fun trip.
Any snow in Amarillo.
You’ll have to tell me how the water heater works.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
i think it's safe to ride on it without my lifejacket under my coat now.should be over a foot thick by the end of the weekend.
Down here they would have about a dozen half tons , and twenty people fishing smelts. On about 6”. But there has been a few fall in. One guy recorded it. It went in slow mo. Haha
A friend had an atv in the salt water part and went through. Another friend went that night and dove down, professional diver, he said it was pointing up with the lights still on. He said he could get it to the top of the water with one finger but couldn’t get it on the ice . He told the guy who put it there to go get his extension ladder. He got the bike to the surface and put the ladder under it while still on the ice. And just stood on the end and the bike came right out.
😊
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sounds like a fun trip.
Any snow in Amarillo.
You’ll have to tell me how the water heater works.
Caper
No snow in Amarillo, 61* when I arrived. 😊

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
NICE trailer.
And that’s an emblem to put on your garage wall. When you build it.
😊
Caper
I have a garage Bubba....🙄

It’s just full of all manor of wood trim, faux beams, plumbing, lighting, etc. I’m building a house bro. 🤷‍♂️

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok, well you need another.
😊
Caper
I’m building a house bro, living in a camper, you trying to get me divorced. 😳

• Love
R

rickoshea

-21 this morning.it's starting to look like it's winter.yesterday my leather glove stuck to the shop doorknob and my roll up door froze to the ground and i had to pry it up with a shovel.

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
-21 this morning.it's starting to look like it's winter.yesterday my leather glove stuck to the shop doorknob and my roll up door froze to the ground and i had to pry it up with a shovel.
Better you than me. 😊
It was cold here last night, -15 c , but this morning around 25 but going to snow today and night. Might get 15 cm or 6” for the southern boys.
It’s going to stay just below freezing so probably will stay around a little bit.
Going out to put some wood in.
Have a great day everyone.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
R

rickoshea

You can be the winner all day!
my wife normally sits under the patio heater to have her smokes,but it's so cold she's been sitting in the workshop instead,and she's been getting the wood burning fireplace started up in there every morning,so it's nice and toasty warm for me whenever i get unstuck from the couch,so i guess that's a win for me. 😁

kosh

kosh

Jan 12, 2021
Ste. Anne, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 500
We have been lucky this year, not too much snow. I can still ride my P500. It's warming up to -6C today in Southern Manitoba so I'm going to take a little spin. Forecast is -25C tomorrow.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!