Weather Talk

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Unofficial of course. Just giving an estimate.

Screenshot 20210608 161924 RadarScope

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is preparing to ease border restrictions for travellers who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, Bloomberg reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the discussions.

Canada is making plans to loosen the current 14-day isolation period for travelers who have received two vaccine doses, Bloomberg reported. Travellers entering Canada would still be tested for the coronavirus and may be required to quarantine for a shorter period, according to the report.

We'll see.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
67F and might get to 70F with 36% humidity at the moment...puffy little clouds but mostly blue sky. Hot dogs (not kosher) and Idaho tatter salad with pickle relish and some peppers for lunch...now for a test run at a nap in the shade in the hammock which I believe will be successful with faithful doggies standing guard to keep turkeys at bay.

Hoping everyone has a nice day too!!
Sounds like you had a nice day.
It’s thundering and lightning here with heavy rain.
Power is out. Around 70 degrees at 7:00. Hope power comes back soon.
Have a great day.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Canal street ?
😊
Caper
Sounds like you had a nice day.
It’s thundering and lightning here with heavy rain.
Power is out. Around 70 degrees at 7:00. Hope power comes back soon.
Have a great day.
Caper
Wonderful day!! Sorry your weather is on the downturn...however...you have MUCH more seafood than we do. Potatoes are great and ham and potato soup in great but lobster and potato bisque is better!! Hope things get better!!

56 and rain at the moment. I had planned to exercise my Bandit today but not in the rain...maybe it will pass to the North. Sure wish the PM would make up his mind when he is opening the border...I need to make reservations.

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wonderful day!! Sorry your weather is on the downturn...however...you have MUCH more seafood than we do. Potatoes are great and ham and potato soup in great but lobster and potato bisque is better!! Hope things get better!!

56 and rain at the moment. I had planned to exercise my Bandit today but not in the rain...maybe it will pass to the North. Sure wish the PM would make up his mind when he is opening the border...I need to make reservations.
And I’m sure my neighbor in Cape Breton, who’ Not been up for over a year, is waiting for the same thing.
They spend the whole summer in CB usually. They get out of Cape Cod , and the Great Whites. 😊
When you cross the boarder, where do you cross into, Alberta or BC
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Same weather pattern holding here. 50* this morning, 80* for the high, sunshine and blue sky, very low humidity. More landscaping, moving the RV sewer drop and painting closet on the agenda.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
And I’m sure my neighbor in Cape Breton, who’ Not been up for over a year, is waiting for the same thing.
They spend the whole summer in CB usually. They get out of Cape Cod , and the Great Whites. 😊
Caper
Depends on where I'm headed but usually right up US95 into BC. I did a Harley trip MT to Sask a couple years ago since that was my last province. My RCMP buds said don't bother...nothing there but trucks full of pigs and pig chit. I did learn the meaning of flat and zoomed across AB to the mountains in BC. Stayed in Fernie and rode back along Lake Kookanuska...beatiful country...into MT and slipped back into ID. I still have plans to cross North WA East to West and cross into Victoria and back thru BC and do some maple syrup shopping.

advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Caper
Depends on where I'm headed but usually right up US95 into BC. I did a Harley trip to Sask a couple years ago since that was my last province. My RCMP buds said don't bother...nothing there but trucks full of pigs and pig chit. I did learn the meaning of flat and zoomed across AB to the mountains in BC. Stayed in
Holy chit Batman!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Same weather today. 50* this morning at 5:00 and the high will be 88*, humidity almost non existent at 8%....

It is getting dry though and there’s no rain in sight looking at the 10 day forecast....😳

99FBB56B 2CF8 4344 9EF5 9F5D50A86DFC
614814BB 2659 4560 BF14 D056D6ABC860

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Same weather pattern holding here. 50* this morning, 80* for the high, sunshine and blue sky, very low humidity. More landscaping, moving the RV sewer drop and painting closet on the agenda.
Starting the same, 50 , only going to 65 today. Good, it’s been too hot.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Starting the same, 50 , only going to 65 today. Good, it’s been too hot.
Caper
Nice reprieve for you! Have you had ample rain?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Depends on where I'm headed but usually right up US95 into BC. I did a Harley trip MT to Sask a couple years ago since that was my last province. My RCMP buds said don't bother...nothing there but trucks full of pigs and pig chit. I did learn the meaning of flat and zoomed across AB to the mountains in BC. Stayed in Fernie and rode back along Lake Kookanuska...beatiful country...into MT and slipped back into ID. I still have plans to cross North WA East to West and cross into Victoria and back thru BC and do some maple syrup shopping.
You need maple syrup made in the maritimes, maybe even Quebec.
Haha
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No BF in NM.....😉

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
You need maple syrup made in the maritimes, maybe even Quebec.
Haha
Caper
Won't contest that but I'm focused on lobster at the moment...ain't cheap here and frozen but I feel the need for lobster salad tonight...maple syrup for breakfast pancakes.

advertisement