Weather Talk

R

rickoshea

it was so hot today all my outdoor wax citronella candles melted.7:20pm and 38c.even hotter the next 4 days at least.it was too hot to fish today but i drank beer anyway.power through i say.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
it was so hot today all my outdoor wax citronella candles melted.7:20pm and 38c.even hotter the next 4 days at least.it was too hot to fish today but i drank beer anyway.power through i say.
That’s crazy. We are getting up to 32 tomorrow and that’s too hot.
Hopefully your beer was nice and cold. My wife’s in Cold Lake and even they are getting up to 36. She’ll be happy to get home in the Ac. 😊. Watching the American Olympic trails in Seattle, it got up to 110 degrees yesterday. It was 90 when the women went early in the morning for the 10,000 meter. The one girl from Arizona won. And she didn’t look hot at all. Everyone else was toast. 😊
Have a good day Rick.
Try and stay cool.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It’s going up to high 70’s today with clouds all day. Getting hotter tomorrow, up to 90’s.
Monte, I saw a hot air ballon crashed in NM yesterday. 5 people died. Not much you could do.
Have a great cool day everyone.
Caper

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Lytton,about 1 hour south of me,just crushed the all time canadian june high at 46c today,and it gets even hotter tomorrow and tuesday.
Holy crap. Are you sure you don’t live in Arkansas. 😊
That too damn hot for up here. All the animals must be doing anything to find some relief.
Stay cool brother.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A southern humid dry humid North Georgia day. 88 degrees with 66% humidity, feels like 99 degrees. And my crazy neighbor is burning trash in their backyard.
Haha, takes all kinds.
I think we are hotter than you are. That’s what my them says outside my window. I’m not going out unless I have to. Probably too hot to even get to that beautiful pool.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!