Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Looks like heavy rains are hitting the PNW. After all the fires good news and bad as mudslides and flooding could bring other problems….🤔

• Wow
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looks like heavy rains are hitting the PNW. After all the fires good news and bad as mudslides and flooding could bring other problems….🤔
55F and drizzle at the Inland North West with half the day in the record books. Light rain seems to be sweeping the smoke out of the air and will certainly help with the fires.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
55F and drizzle at the Inland North West with half the day in the record books. Light rain seems to be sweeping the smoke out of the air and will certainly help with the fires.
48 and a nice steady light rain over night. Looks like the last day of wet for awhile and warmer temps into late September. Very possible there could be a bike (motorcycle) ride in order.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Funny you should mention your cousin in a warm car. I sent that report out to some of my Fed friends and one who's now retired FBI said he felt bad about whining about being in a patrol car with no air conditioning when he was a city cop...be glad for what you have...I suppose...better than smelling horse farts on mounted patrol.
He actually said he would have probably liked being a Mountie back then.
Haha
I’m going to the camp with him October first for a few days.
Always good for a few stories
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Tuna fishing season around Cape Breton. This fish was caught off Port Hood. That ward is where my friend fishes out of. Great Whites are definitely still around.
😊
Caper
F789B704 7F72 4877 8A6F 8C2B6EE5F2A4

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
39F and few clouds but no rain for the next 10 days...temps headed into the mid 70's...great weather for most outdoor stuff...but...no ice skating for a bit...Rick is closer than we are.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Tuna fishing season around Cape Breton. This fish was caught off Port Hood. That ward is where my friend fishes out of. Great Whites are definitely still around.
😊
Caper View attachment 296094
Heard a report on NPR stating Canada is having a surge of Covid?

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
39F and few clouds but no rain for the next 10 days...temps headed into the mid 70's...great weather for most outdoor stuff...but...no ice skating for a bit...Rick is closer than we are.
You can have that this early.
😂😂
But I can remember hunting in my early 20’s and the river by the cottage frozen solid. I could walk the whole thing.
Not now.
I doubt it freezes at all now.
Caper

Reactions: SWB and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Heard a report on NPR stating Canada is having a surge of Covid?
Alberta and BC and Ontario and Quebec. We are doing pretty good here.
We opened the boarder and people come in and bring it with them.
I think we had something like 19 new cases Friday. And that was all at a Mennonite community in Northern Cape Breton.
So Nova Scotia is doing pretty well. Alberta is screwed.
My buddy asked if I was coming out this year, probably not this year.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
actually,it's just as much the isolated communities as well.as mentioned,it's the non vaxed and single dosers that are getting their arses kicked and it's not just the elderly that are dying now.
That's too bad! I think locally we're having like issues in small towns and Native communities.

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!