Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Is that

CA dollars???

I don't remember where but I think Monte wanted to know what band saw I ended up purchasing. Well...I looked high and low but not on the Cape for a 90's vintage 14" Delta bandsaw to go with my tried and true (mostly) 1991 Delta table saw with Uni-fence. Parts are rare and the complete band saw is less available except for the collectors mostly in New England and one in Southern Georgia that is pretty rusty. Gave up and bought a Grizzly 14" one horse that will do 12" re--saw with the lift kit installed. Reviews are good and some date back to 2005 or before and I've found their service responsive and sometimes free on parts. Ordered some Timber Wolf bi-metal blades and some stuff from Rockler they swear will make life fullfilling and hot dogs taste better. Hard to improve the Costco quarter pounders.

On another subject, I got a report from a friend with relatives on the Fraser River and those folks hit by the floods are suffering terribly...mud slides took out large sections of Rt1 and local roads around Hope...cattle scattered or drown and everyone is moving to high ground as the waters rise. Best to all those effected and hopefully the repairs will happen waters recede before freeze up.
I have friends in BC. Definitely not good for some people. Terrible damage. Justin would be the first Prime Minister, to help someone else, but since BC didn’t vote for him, he hasn’t said much.
And for the first answer, Canadian dollars, but that’s only $15@ US.
😂
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have friends in BC. Definitely not good for some people. Terrible damage. Justin would be the first Prime Minister, to help someone else, but since BC didn’t vote for him, he hasn’t said much.
And for the first answer, Canadian dollars, but that’s only $15@ US.
😂
Caper
I take it you don’t like JT…😂

Did you buy any of that maple board? Smitty doesn’t need any, he’s got a stack setting in his yard under some old tin for years now and never has used it, but wouldn’t sell it to me….😂

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I take it you don’t like JT…😂

Did you buy any of that maple board? Smitty doesn’t need any, he’s got a stack setting in his yard under some old tin for years now and never has used it, but wouldn’t sell it to me….😂
I voted for him. I thought he was the person to fix everything. But he’s worse than all the rest combined. He’s rich and thinks everyone else is too. He’s put .40 a litre carbon tax on the price of gas so he can give it to China. Asshole.
And my friend in Cape Breton has a mill and he owns 500 acres. So if I ever want some, I know where to go.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh we had 3 1/2 “ of rain since yesterday afternoon around 3 it started. Everything is good. No more rain than a good storm this time of year. They had to make a big deal of it because all the idiots that moved from Ontario since covid , don’t have any common sense. Kinda like those birds that look at the sky when it’s raining and drown.
😂😂
Caper

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I voted for him. I thought he was the person to fix everything. But he’s worse than all the rest combined. He’s rich and thinks everyone else is too. He’s put .40 a litre carbon tax on the price of gas so he can give it to China. Asshole.
And my friend in Cape Breton has a mill and he owns 500 acres. So if I ever want some, I know where to go.
Caper
OMG....must have been hoodwinked. Funny...I can't find anyone who voted for the one we're stuck with.

Band saw arrives tomorrow...driver wanted $50 to unload it off the truck...I said I'll meet you with the forks on my tractor...he didn't respond.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh we had 3 1/2 “ of rain since yesterday afternoon around 3 it started. Everything is good. No more rain than a good storm this time of year. They had to make a big deal of it because all the idiots that moved from Ontario since covid , don’t have any common sense. Kinda like those birds that look at the sky when it’s raining and drown.
😂😂
Caper
Lol. May rain here Thursday. We’re headed down to southwest Arkansas tomorrow to hang with a group from this forum at their deer camp. Cooked a turkey yesterday to take with…

My back and knees could use a break….😊

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Lol. May rain here Thursday. We’re headed down to southwest Arkansas tomorrow to hang with a group from this forum at their deer camp. Cooked a turkey yesterday to take with…

Would that make you camp bi... . 😊
You get up early and have breakfast ready, and have a second breakfast around 10:00, then lunch later, and have a good supper ready when the hunters get back.
Haha
Have fun
Have a drink of rum for me.
😊
Caper

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

Say hi to the gang. Show them the pictures I posted last week. All still running. Haha
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Would that make you camp bi... . 😊
You get up early and have breakfast ready, and have a second breakfast around 10:00, then lunch later, and have a good supper ready when the hunters get back.
Haha
Have fun
Have a drink of rum for me.
😊
Caper
NO, you phucking skallywag 😂😂😂

I’ll be holed up in my RV where C will be making breakfast for the two of us.

But I will toast you over a rum toddy, hope your ears won’t burn lol……

• Haha
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Say hi to the gang. Show them the pictures I posted last week. All still running. Haha
Caper
Okie Dokie, will do…….

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
😂😂😂
Have fun. Say hi to C for us.
Caper
Btw, I looked back two weeks. What did you post that’s “still running” that you’d like me to show the forum gang???

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I posted a few pictures of nice deer off the cameras at the camp.
They are still running.
😊
Caper

FB7DF64C D732 4F07 9D73 9D27AD1CE2E6 93C3E78E 0E34 4A23 ABDB BB79D5B9FA35

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I posted a few pictures of nice deer off the cameras at the camp.
They are still running.
😊
Caper
Lol, for some reason I had old trucks or old tractors in mind.

indeed those were nice and make what they may harvest look like Bambi….😂

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
More nice fall weather here in the Spa City….46* this morning and warming to 67* by afternoon under cloudy skies. It will be a bit warmer when we arrive in Waldo Arkansas down south around 4:00 pm

advertisement