Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh, and I’m only here for a week so the time will be for getting ole blue out and making the big loop a couple times, running the dozer and getting a little more clearing done, digging a couple trees with the back hoe and brush hogging a little with the tractor, all things that need to be done, and all that equipment needs to be used.

Also I’ll be firing up the log splitter and busting up some more firewood, banding and transporting left over lumber from the house build to the back of the property for the future pioneer cabin. Changing batteries in the security cameras so we can keep an eye out for Sasquatch when we’re not here and various other small projects!
When you catch Bigfoot, send me a picture please. 😊
Sounds like you got your hands full.
Have a great day on the bike.
Say hi to C.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
3" of wet snow now rain...deer in the yard but I'm busy watching the Tide roll over the Dawgs.
I don’t know about that. The dogs are good this year.
3 for the dogs and Bama had to punt.
Going to be a good game.
These two little ones were with their moms eating apples off my lawn last night and a neighbor walking up the street caught them.
Haha
Caper
A103D147 923C 4CA9 9BFA 10D9C55436F8
A2CEBBDE E000 4518 AB73 C56E8CDB30CD

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Dry as a popcorn fart here. A snow drought seemingly….

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Needing get out and do leaves in yard. But cloudy and rainy looking around 60 right now. Don't want too.
We went next door last weekend and raked the neighbors leaves. He’s 92. But has about 25 maples in his little yard. So if I don’t rake them, they will just keep blowing into my yard anyway. I wish he would let me cut them all down. They are just work every year.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Mudder and SWB
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
We have a crap load of Oak trees in yard. It is a battle from mid October to around Christmas. But our summer time electricity bill never gets over about $150 even during hottest time of summer.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
We went next door last weekend and raked the neighbors leaves. He’s 92. But has about 25 maples in his little yard. So if I don’t rake them, they will just keep blowing into my yard anyway. I wish he would let me cut them all down. They are just work every year.
😊
Caper
He’s lucky to have you as a neighbor.

Meanwhile, a soggy Southern week ahead. But its liquid and not that frozen stuff.A25E1713 5E16 42C1 9155 D9EF3E08677A

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We have a crap load of Oak trees in yard. It is a battle from mid October to around Christmas. But our summer time electricity bill never gets over about $150 even during hottest time of summer.
And damn oaks keep their leaves long after Maple. He has two Oaks but are cut to half size so not bad.
Oak leaves are really hard on shingles on a roof.
The two houses beside those two big oaks end up doing their roofs about every 10 years. Not to mention if it falls on their house in a hurricane. They had one fall, right across the front lawn, lucky, during Juan. Good burning.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
He’s lucky to have you as a neighbor.

Meanwhile, a soggy Southern week ahead. But its liquid and not that frozen stuff.View attachment 307635
Nice to hear from you Mudder. I was thinking of you yesterday. Wondering if the pool is closed up yet.
I suspect that little bit we got last night is just the beginning. Hopefully not. Haha
I’ll take the rain any day over the white stuff.
It’s up to 35 and a lot has melted already. The rest will be gone tomorrow in the 2” of rain that’s coming.
We’re cleaning the living room so she can put out Christmas stuff. Haha. Happy wife.
😂😂
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yep, looking at the weather made we think about your snow season as well. Keeping the pool uncovered, but too chilly to swim since mid October. Curious, are you near the areas with the significant hi-low ocean tide levels I saw on TV the day. A big difference from my Virginia Beach tides.

Reactions: SWB and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yep, looking at the weather made we think about your snow season as well. Keeping the pool uncovered, but too chilly to swim since mid October. Curious, are you near the areas with the significant hi-low ocean tide levels I saw on TV the day. A big difference from my Virginia Beach tides.
The Bay of Fundy. Highest tides in the world I think. I have friends that have cottages on the Bay of Fundy and at low tide they walk for a mile to get to the water,and the boats are sitting tied up to the warf, on the mud, but high tide comes in and it’s up like 15’. The rivers that flow into the Bay have a tidal bore that brings about a two foot wave up the river for miles. People have started surfing it. Haha.
We’re probably around 60 miles from the Bay. The Bay has always been good for fishing.
Big rain here tomorrow.
Better than a foot of snow. Haha
Caper

Reactions: Mudder and SWB
advertisement