1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’d love to hear lr option on this one.
😊
Caper
But Biden’s approval rating is dismally low and as presidents are want to do at such times, I wouldn’t put it past him to seize on the opportunity to bolster them by facilitating an escalation to hostilities over there….
Like George Bush said, to be seen as a strong leader you need to be a war time president. And indeed Americans tend to rally around their president when we go to war…..😡

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Same as Iran and all the other countries the US has gone into help. Along with Canada and Britain
Caper
Yep, exactly…

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hopefully nobody is going to blink first.
Caper
Well, that was my earlier point. So far, the West has and that’s been best….

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Everything is icy up here this morning. We had a little snow then rain last night then froze again. Very slippery.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Putin knows Biden doesn’t want a war. He’s all talk. Same as Justin
Caper
Nor did George Bush, Obama or Trump before him? You must recall all that Trump allowed Putin to get away with. As a matter of fact, who would “want” a war……🤔
Do you favor Canada going to war over Ukraine, or did you just want to smack your PM around a little bit?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Everything is icy up here this morning. We had a little snow then rain last night then froze again. Very slippery.
Caper
Stay in the shop and keep the fire stoked…..😊

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Nor did George Bush, Obama or Trump before him? You must recall all that Trump allowed Putin to get away with. As a matter of fact, who would “want” a war……🤔
Do you favor Canada going to war over Ukraine, or did you just want to smack your PM around a little bit?
Nope, I don’t think we should be going to war over Ukraine. Would it expand to Nuclear. And our PM is just a little rich kid that got in on his father’s name. It’s easy for him to send our military into situations because he and his kids would never go or have to go.
And I always thought Putin has something on Trump. God knows
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nope, I don’t think we should be going to war over Ukraine. Would it expand to Nuclear. And our PM is just a little rich kid that got in on his father’s name. It’s easy for him to send our military into situations because he and his kids would never go or have to go.
And I always thought Putin has something on Trump. God knows
Caper
Ain’t that the truth. The guys that start the wars never fight them….🙄
Yes, it was obvious to most that Putin was holding something over Trump. My main concern at this point is that Biden doesn’t use Putins operations in Ukraine to engage us unnecessarily in an effort to boost his lagging numbers….
Unfortunately Americans seem never to learn lessons when it comes to such things and the handwringing has already begun and everybody is acting as though it’s a given that the US should do whatever it takes to stop Putin. When in reality, we’ve never stopped interfering in the affairs with countries around the world whenever it suits our “interests” but always quick to point the finger at others who are doing what’s best in their own “interests”……😡

• Love
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, it was obvious to most that Putin was holding something over Trump. My main concern at this point is that Biden doesn’t use Putins operations in Ukraine to engage us unnecessarily in an effort to boost his lagging numbers….
Unfortunately Americans seem never to learn lessons when it comes to such things and the handwringing has already begun and everybody is acting as though it’s a given that the US should do whatever it takes to stop Putin. When in reality, we’ve never stopped interfering in the affairs with countries around the world whenever it suits our “interests” but always quick to point the finger at others who are doing what’s best in their own “interests”……😡
And didn’t Biden’s son make a lot of money in Ukraine. He probably made a lot of friends in high places in Ukraine.
We will never know.
Staying right at freezing here. Big storm this weekend
Yeah. Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And didn’t Biden’s son make a lot of money in Ukraine. He probably made a lot of friends in high places in Ukraine.
We will never know.
Yeah. Haha
Caper
Maybe, I don’t think Putin would give a rats azz about what influence Biden’s son may have there. And frankly I doubt that dudes popular anywhere….😂😂😂

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah.
So what’s mama cooking for dinner? I think C is grilling salmon….

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We will never know.
Yeah. Haha
Caper
Maybe, I don’t think Putin would give a rats azz about what influence Biden’s son may have there. And frankly I doubt that dudes popular anywhere….😂😂😂
I think Biden would go a little more because of his son.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We will never know.
Yeah. Haha
Caper

I think Biden would go a little more because of his son.
Caper
No, first his son has nothing going on there any longer, and secondly, if Biden does anything in Ukraine it will be due to pressure here from hawks, and whatever benefit it would have on his own approval ratings….🤔

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Anym
No, first his son has nothing going on there any longer, and secondly, if Biden does anything in Ukraine it will be due to pressure here from hawks, and whatever benefit it would have on his own approval ratings….🤔
Anymore !
Haha
I think we’ve said enough about it.
😂😂
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No Salmon
I think maybe ham omelettes. And fresh biscuits.
😊
Caper
Working on this book right now.
All about Las Vegas New Mexico and the lower Santa Fe trail….

2867EA12 85A0 4C1E 9AB2 11B3503D9009
60F7AFD9 9FF9 4AD3 AF8C 2467460993A6

advertisement