Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sure hope Tom can’t pull that out….😡
Oh, and like your southern border Cap, the US southern border has been porous its entire history and our pickers, hospitality workers, meat processors, most labor intensive construction workers and restaurant kitchens have long been staffed by undocumented laborers. This goes back to our needs during WW2 when Roosevelt reached south of the border to fill job positions here. Had Trump or any president REALLY wanted to solve the “problem” they’d have begun raiding those industries and rounded them all up and sent them back showing Mexicans that we had no need for them and that they weren’t welcome. But the fact is there is a need because Americans are lazy and don’t want those jobs. So the hand wringing can continue despite the fact that Biden has apprehended more undocumented people at the border than any of his predecessors, while the “problem” will be left unaddressed long after Biden is gone…

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We can't fix stupid.
They definitely didn’t know how cold -50 was. I feel bad for the two kids. When it’s that cold, sometimes babies can go hyperthermic and recover. Must have been too long.
Canada isn’t that bad, to risk your kids lives trying to cross this time of year.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh, and like your southern border Cap, the US southern border has been porous its entire history and our pickers, hospitality workers, meat processors, most labor intensive construction workers and restaurant kitchens have long been staffed by undocumented laborers. This goes back to our needs during WW2 when Roosevelt reached south of the border to fill job positions here. Had Trump or any president REALLY wanted to solve the “problem” they’d have begun raiding those industries and rounded them all up and sent them back showing Mexicans that we had no need for them and that they weren’t welcome. But the fact is there is a need because Americans are lazy and don’t want those jobs. So the hand wringing can continue despite the fact that Biden has apprehended more undocumented people at the border than any of his predecessors, while the “problem” will be left unaddressed long after Biden is gone…
There are people sneaking both ways in New Brunswick. So you know it’s all over. In Alberta we were driving gravel roads not far from his farm, and turned and there was a sign
You are now entering the U S. Please go to boarder patrol and give them your information.
Haha
Probably had us on camera.
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
HA! I think you watch too much TV. I can remember several years ago , when immigration agents were raiding meat processing plants locally and hauling bus loads back to Mexico and miraculously bus loads would show back up fresh from the border about an hour after the agents left, I didn't get this from TV, I knew people who worked at these plants and they told me all about it. Then the left got involved, it ceased. I'm living it, I know the real truth, my info comes from real life, not FOX, CNN, NBC ABC, MSNBC, if you could take all the info from all media forms and put it a bucket, shake it up and mix it and pour it out, half of the results might be true. I just skim all the medias to see which slant there taking and try to balance the reporting, I don't let them suck me into there web by digging deep into any of the media's rhetoric. But the real truth we need immigrants, no if's, but's about it we need them badly. We just need a way of knowing who's in our country. The extremest right and left are neither looking for the good of all Americans we need a balance and for them to work together?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There are people sneaking both ways in New Brunswick. So you know it’s all over. In Alberta we were driving gravel roads not far from his farm, and turned and there was a sign
You are now entering the U S. Please go to boarder patrol and give them your information.
Haha
Probably had us on camera.
Caper
I'm sure they went to find a border agent.

• Haha
Reactions: Buggyman and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
HA! I think you watch too much TV. I can remember several years ago , when immigration agents were raiding meat processing plants locally and hauling bus loads back to Mexico and miraculously bus loads would show back up fresh from the border about an hour after the agents left, I didn't get this from TV, I knew people who worked at these plants and they told me all about it. Then the left got involved, it ceased. I'm living it, I know the real truth, my info comes from real life, not FOX, CNN, NBC ABC, MSNBC, if you could take all the info from all media forms and put it a bucket, shake it up and mix it and pour it out, half of the results might be true. I just skim all the medias to see which slant there taking and try to balance the reporting, I don't let them suck me into there web by digging deep into any of the media's rhetoric. But the real truth we need immigrants, no if's, but's about it we need them badly. We just need a way of knowing who's in our country. The extremest right and left are neither looking for the good of all Americans we need a balance and for them to work together?
We’ve stopped watching the news too. Only one side.
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes, I saw that too. Anecdotals. I’m talking widespread, across the nation. Of course the bus loads return. There’s a meat processing facility near my ranch in Heavener Oklahoma. When Tyson opened it in 1993 they struggled for a few years keeping it staffed because Americans would work a week or two and quit. It’s very nasty working conditions. My neighbor took a job there as a maintenance worker servicing the machinery and lasted a month. He said standing all day long in the ankle deep broth of blood and bodily fluids to service equipment did him in…

Also, as you know, C and I are on the road regularly and stay in hotels an average of 4 times a month, hospitality is full of them, you can’t talk to them, the restaurant kitchens and construction sites are full of them, this is not going to change….😉

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
In Alberta we were driving gravel roads not far from his farm, and turned and there was a sign
You are now entering the U S.
Yep, our borders are exceedingly long and that’s what can be found along the length of them both except for the urban areas, at the coasts and at major highway crossings. It always will be like that too…🤷‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yep, our borders are exceedingly long and that’s what can be found along the length of them both except for the urban areas, at the coasts and at major highway crossings. It always will be like that too…🤷‍♂️
I agree with most of the above. The key is legal immigration to fill those jobs. We have no idea who is coming in and I will assure you some are criminals and others with evil intent will do us harm.

"Nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I agree with most of the above. The key is legal immigration to fill those jobs. We have no idea who is coming in and I will assure you some are criminals and others with evil intent will do us harm.

"Nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, it’s never going to change…
It’s their “illegal” status that keeps them as cheap labor which big business exploits…
Big business is promoting globalization and the whole “global village” concept, a world without borders…..the free flow of money, goods and labor, as borders serve as impediments to big business. And they are king…

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Damn storm moved. We might get a foot then rain. 🤮🤮
Going to really suck
Caper
I’m just going to put a fire on and close the blinds to it all Cap…😉

32B2A6B0 CF89 4D23 AF80 B135183E5308

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey Montie, got the Intrepid burning right, top loader gasket lid was bad and leaking, it was still intact, but flat as a flitter. Replaced with 5/16 SS reenforced gasket. Good to go now!

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey Montie, got the Intrepid burning right, top loader gasket lid was bad and leaking, it was still intact, but flat as a flitter. Replaced with 5/16 SS reenforced gasket. Good to go now!
Hmmmm, well that’s real nice smitty. Would you have a fire in it presently?

• Love
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hmmmm, well that’s real nice smitty. Would you have a fire in it presently?
HA! How else would I know if it was burning correctly. I've had it going all day and it feels great! It's never held a fire all night, just coals. Check out the SS reenforced gasket material when you replace your gaskets.

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
HA! How else would I know if it was burning correctly. I've had it going all day and it feels great! It's never held a fire all night, just coals. Check out the SS reenforced gasket material when you replace your gaskets.
Let’s see a pic. Will do on the SS…👍

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
My propane is burning mostly clean and hot...no, dust, dirt, cutting, splitting or hauling involved...just set the thermostat and enjoy. Hydronic is wonderful...60F in the Garage, no snow on the patio, 55F in the shop and CP pays the bill...totally painless until Brandon raised my bill $600 from last July but not as high as it was under Obama...yet. Haven't sharpened a chain saw chain in 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!