Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How it going Caper?
We're having a pretty good thaw, snow is shrinking in depth, the road in front of the house is clear and it wasn't bladed
That would be nice
Caper
We hit 41 for an hour and headed for a low of 6, I'll have both wood stoves fired up tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We're having a pretty good thaw, snow is shrinking in depth, the road in front of the house is clear and it wasn't bladed

We hit 41 for an hour and headed for a low of 6, I'll have both wood stoves fired up tonight.
Monte showed me what was around his place. There’s quite a bit. About 1/2 of what we got last time. If this would have been snow, we’d have about 2’ by now.
Don’t need that.
Hopefully that’s it for snow this year.
😂😂
Caper

Reactions: SWB and Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
18 might make 30 or not. Half inch snow on top of ice...really funny watching the doggies sliding around...don't think I'll join them...they have 4 paw drive. Sun will be hitting the back of the house soon so it's time to run the tractor over the ice and start using the back parking pad.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
18 might make 30 or not. Half inch snow on top of ice...really funny watching the doggies sliding around...don't think I'll join them...they have 4 paw drive. Sun will be hitting the back of the house soon so it's time to run the tractor over the ice and start using the back parking pad.
I saw 41 once today now down to 36 and light rain...forecast for warming next week...I'm ready.

From one of my RCMP buds:

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Ours is turning from rain to ice pellets. Driveway is a skating rink.
Going to 15 so everything will freeze and be ice by tomorrow.
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: SWB and Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Snowing this morning. A couple inches down.
Ice over everything under the snow.
Didn’t loose power yet.
Haha
Caper
Looks like you folks are catching the latest storm...cold front seems to be pushing North East from the Rockies. We're catching replacment air from the South Pacific pushing temps into the 40's for the next week or so which should help getting rid of my ice rink and if that stays with normal temps it will prove that stupid rodent in PA was wrong.

Stay warm be safe out there!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like you folks are catching the latest storm...cold front seems to be pushing North East from the Rockies. We're catching replacment air from the South Pacific pushing temps into the 40's for the next week or so which should help getting rid of my ice rink and if that stays with normal temps it will prove that stupid rodent in PA was wrong.

Stay warm be safe out there!!
I just heard the wife trying to get out of the gate on the deck to walk the dog. So there must be over an inch of ice on the deck.
It’s going to be warm here next week too. All week over freezing.
Yahoo
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Ice was about a half inch thick on my wife’s car. I wonder how the environmentalist’s are getting along this morning, not warming up their cars. Haha. Good luck.
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Still a little ice here. Be gone tomorrow most likely. LOL My driveway is the worst I had to drive on today.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Getting cool here now. 10. Going to 0 overnight. Brrrr
Haha
Caper
Got up at 4:00 AM this morning to check wood stoves / add wood because I didn't shut the air down completely and it was 4*, it warmed up nicely to 47* and we had a nice snow / ice melt today. We got around after cleaning the home and went to town to Lowes for bubs, mail box support bird feeder and bird seed. Our roads were in good shape dry, got to town and the streets were crap two inches of packed snow / ice and no gravel at intersections, really? The real reason we went to town was to get a mailbox support for the new mailbox because I've got a new mail box coming next week along with something I'm excited about a mail delivery flag that pops up automatically when the mail man opens the mail box. That way I can see if we've got mail and don't have to stop and walk across the road to check. Yea pretty stupid! HA!

• Haha
Reactions: Mudder and Caper
advertisement