Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I understand, my point was nothing will be free in Cuba until the government changes. I watched as a young boy the Cubans flee Castro and the commies. I also remember the Russians and what they did in Cuba...still bad government in Cuba and Russia.

My Mother loved rum and coke.
Yup. I was just giving a history lesson for anyone who was curious where it originated.

FYI: Nothing is free anywhere. Somewhere, somehow, someone gets to pay for it, even if it's not the person getting the benefit. (Yes, different kind of freedom that what you're referring to ... 🤣 ).

My go-to drink is Captain Morgan Private Stock, Coke and lime. Mmmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yup. I was just giving a history lesson for anyone who was curious where it originated.

FYI: Nothing is free anywhere. Somewhere, somehow, someone gets to pay for it, even if it's not the person getting the benefit. (Yes, different kind of freedom that what you're referring to ... 🤣 ).

Nothing wrong with Capt Morgan but I can't stand on one leg very well anymore.

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
LOL. For sure.

Cuba libre translates to "free Cuba". The cocktail, made of rum, cola and often lime, originated in the early 1900's in Cuba, after they won independence in the Spanish-American war.
Sounds yummy.
Then again anything with Cuban rum sounds good. Haha. A neighbor brought me back a couple bottles last year. Havana Club. It was yummy too.
Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I
I understand, my point was nothing will be free in Cuba until the government changes. I watched as a young boy the Cubans flee Castro and the commies. I also remember the Russians and what they did in Cuba...still bad government in Cuba and Russia.

My Mother loved rum and coke.
I still love good Rum and Coke. I like 12 year old Appleton. It’s very yummy. Haha. Got Monte liking it too. Haha

On another note , we’re getting 6” of snow tomorrow. Beautiful day today at almost 50 degrees. The camp could get a foot of snow out of this tomorrow. Last blast for the snowmobiles. Hopefully
😂😂
Caper

Reactions: Remington
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

A friend also only drinks The Captain. He tried Captain Morgan Sliced Apple last year on vacation and loved it. So that’s what I gave him for Christmas last year. He owns the Speedy Muffler and Brakes by me. With him, a quart or 60 of rum goes a long way. Always get it back and more. Haha
Caper

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Last blast for the snowmobiles
Im afraid ours is done. We got a dusting up at camp last night.
still got 6-8” in the woods. All hard pack

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Im afraid ours is done. We got a dusting up at camp last night.
still got 6-8” in the woods. All hard pack
I’ll take the dusting over the 6” we’re getting from it tomorrow. My camp is getting a foot out of it.
Just send rain Remi. I’m tired of the damn snow. 😂
Caper

Reactions: Remington
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I

I still love good Rum and Coke. I like 12 year old Appleton. It’s very yummy. Haha. Got Monte liking it too. Haha

On another note , we’re getting 6” of snow tomorrow. Beautiful day today at almost 50 degrees. The camp could get a foot of snow out of this tomorrow. Last blast for the snowmobiles. Hopefully
😂😂
Caper
27 for maybe 40 and a wet storm headed on shore this afternoon. Looks like the coast will get the brunt...we're getting winds to 60 mph and lots more if you use those KM things to measure with. 18" (half a meter thing) of snow in the mountains but looks like we're getting only rain in the flat country. I think I'll put the snow blowers away after oil changes.

1 April is "shorts season" until Halloween. Went out for lunch yesterday and we had a sleet attack from the sky and we were trapped in the restaurant so I had apple pie alamode. Another batch of salmon chowder for dinner and some Turkish fry bread for dipping.

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
27 for maybe 40 and a wet storm headed on shore this afternoon. Looks like the coast will get the brunt...we're getting winds to 60 mph and lots more if you use those KM things to measure with. 18" (half a meter thing) of snow in the mountains but looks like we're getting only rain in the flat country. I think I'll put the snow blowers away after oil changes.

1 April is "shorts season" until Halloween. Went out for lunch yesterday and we had a sleet attack from the sky and we were trapped in the restaurant so I had apple pie alamode. Another batch of salmon chowder for dinner and some Turkish fry bread for dipping.
I still talk in inches. I was the last year in school we didn’t learn in metric. Haha.
And I put my snowblower away on Thursday and now we’re going to get more snow. Haha.
I was going to switch the tires on the car today, now I’ll wait until the snow is gone again.
Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I still talk in inches. I was the last year in school we didn’t learn in metric. Haha.
And I put my snowblower away on Thursday and now we’re going to get more snow. Haha.
I was going to switch the tires on the car today, now I’ll wait until the snow is gone again.
Haha
Caper
Not adopting the metric system is ONE of the great mistakes the US made and it appears mistakes will not stop anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Got a few inches of snow before it warmed up a bit. Now it’s snowing a bit again. Snow seems to be melting though.
Still sucks.
Haha
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not adopting the metric system is ONE of the great mistakes the US made and it appears mistakes will not stop anytime soon.
I just laugh when I talk to someone who criticizes the metric system and says they don't use it, I ask them if they use cash, they're using the metric system and they don't even know it.

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
W
I just laugh when I talk to someone who criticizes the metric system and says they don't use it, I ask them if they use cash, they're using the metric system and they don't even know it.
We used it at the shipyards. Everything is metric.
I love it when guys working on cars in the states get a car that’s metric. Bolts don’t fit, wrenches don’t fit. I have both sets. You have to up here. I have some metric nuts and bolts, just in case. 😂😂
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
W

We used it at the shipyards. Everything is metric.
I love it when guys working on cars in the states get a car that’s metric. Bolts don’t fit, wrenches don’t fit. I have both sets. You have to up here. I have some metric nuts and bolts, just in case. 😂😂
Caper
You have to have both now days, but I don't think I have a metric flat blade screw driver?

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Wallace
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
two of the neighbor's trees blew over into our lot and a tree fell on the main road into the house...most of the wind is over and the rest of the week is supposed to be improving. 70's by Friday and ready for a ride on Spirit Lake and maybe a stop at the Red Dog Saloon for fried clams and taters.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
two of the neighbor's trees blew over into our lot and a tree fell on the main road into the house...most of the wind is over and the rest of the week is supposed to be improving. 70's by Friday and ready for a ride on Spirit Lake and maybe a stop at the Red Dog Saloon for fried clams and taters.
The snow stopped overnight. Got probably 4”. Going up to 50 today.
I love fried clams and homemade fries.
Yum
Caper

advertisement