L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
The heat is not as bad as the humidity.
Yes Sir....you got that one correct. I remember my pre-teen years going to the movies on Saturday 'cause the theater was air conditioned!!! Colony Theater, couple Mars bars, some popcorn and watching John Wayne 3 times then getting kicked out for the evening movie. What a wonderful invention...refrigerating people!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yes Sir....you got that one correct. I remember my pre-teen years going to the movies on Saturday 'cause the theater was air conditioned!!! Colony Theater, couple Mars bars, some popcorn and watching John Wayne 3 times then getting kicked out for the evening movie. What a wonderful invention...refrigerating people!!
In case anybody was wondering about Monte, his house and property survived. It burned over his place last night but everything is totally fine. I told him to buy a lottery ticket. 😊
Thank god.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Mid 90's today and tomorrow. Heat indices around 100. Thunderstorm chances Friday and Saturday. Mid to upper 80's this coming week.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
34 this morning headed to upper 50's.

Talked to the fellow who takes care of our grass runway and he can't find fertilizer. He has used the same supplier since the mid 70's and never had this problem. I'm worried for farmers. He filled our 1k gallon off road diesel tank in the hopes things don't get worse. I'm below 100 gallons myself. Neither of us had any kind words for the azzholes in charge in DC. Our gasoline is over $2 higher than when Brandon took office. Nuff said.

• Love
Reactions: SWB and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
34 this morning headed to upper 50's.

Talked to the fellow who takes care of our grass runway and he can't find fertilizer. He has used the same supplier since the mid 70's and never had this problem. I'm worried for farmers. He filled our 1k gallon off road diesel tank in the hopes things don't get worse. I'm below 100 gallons myself. Neither of us had any kind words for the azzholes in charge in DC. Our gasoline is over $2 higher than when Brandon took office. Nuff said.
Trade you. Our diesel is $2.43 a litre and gas is $1.90 a litre. So X 4 for a gallon.
But yes they all need their nuts cut out. Especially the oil executives. I know for a fact big companies don’t pay world prices, they are under contract and use world prices to make billions more. Hopefully some crazy person starts picking them off.
Justin included.
😊
Caper

Reactions: SWB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!