Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Beautiful sunshine here today
Caper
Glad to hear it!!

Highlight (in some ways) of my day was climbing off a 6' ladder with an open quart blue paint can on the top. As I sorta tripped (stumbled) on the last rung the paint just tipped over and splashed all over a new tee shirt. fortunately it was latex and (AND) I once again am thankful I put a shower in my shop. Shirt went into the trash and I sneaked into the house thinking I was white again...little did I know that I still had a slight blue tint to my left ear. Didn't notice until several hours later when CP asked if I bruised my left ear...I asked why and of course she had noticed my blue tinted ear...it's still blue tinted. I have an early trip to Walmart in the morning...we'll see if anyone notices. The old folks will just think it's a bad hair dye job.

Ladder caught a few drops but not a single drop on the floor.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
We are at 64 here. Just saw October outlook.

Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
But you are probably cold. Haha
But not much difference between here and there.
Caper
You folks be careful out there on that ice. We had a bunch (maybe 10) of fall thru's last year in the high mountain lakes early in Dec. One didn't make it out. I fell thru ice when we lived in AK. I was hunting and went thru in a stream and almost didn't get out and I walked on the bottom but the ice just kept breaking as I tried to climb out...coldest I've ever been. Don't trust that crap!!

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You folks be careful out there on that ice. We had a bunch (maybe 10) of fall thru's last year in the high mountain lakes early in Dec. One didn't make it out. I fell thru ice when we lived in AK. I was hunting and went thru in a stream and almost didn't get out and I walked on the bottom but the ice just kept breaking as I tried to climb out...coldest I've ever been. Don't trust that crap!!
I wouldn’t do it now, no more ice in the river even in February.
First of November when I was 16 or so, it was -20 plus. Now your lucky to have any snow at all.
Caper

advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I wouldn’t do it now, no more ice in the river even in February.
First of November when I was 16 or so, it was -20 plus. Now your lucky to have any snow at all.
Caper
Back in the good ole days we got some snow where I lived in Florida...we ran outside in grade school to see the stuff fall from the sky...didn't stick...melted right away but it was still exciting...almost better than watching Vanguard launches.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Back in the good ole days we got some snow where I lived in Florida...we ran outside in grade school to see the stuff fall from the sky...didn't stick...melted right away but it was still exciting...almost better than watching Vanguard launches.
Even up here it was always good to see the first snow at school. I can remember the teachers telling us not to touch the power lines the snow was so high.
Haha
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just some wind that blew out most of the smoke...welcome change.

Temps are
Looks like 50 this morning but going up to 70. It seems like it went from warm to cool in two days.
I saw you might get some warm weather from a typhoon coming ashore on the west coast.
Caper
sinking slowly which is nice for the 90's to be gone. We're taking off tomorrow for an 8 or 10 day trip...MT. WY and back into ID and see if there are any fish left in Henry's Lake. CP wants to raft in the Salmon but I think the water is too low and the air too cold at 5,000 feet to get wet...summer time fun.

Be careful out there!!!

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Just some wind that blew out most of the smoke...welcome change.

Temps are

sinking slowly which is nice for the 90's to be gone. We're taking off tomorrow for an 8 or 10 day trip...MT. WY and back into ID and see if there are any fish left in Henry's Lake. CP wants to raft in the Salmon but I think the water is too low and the air too cold at 5,000 feet to get wet...summer time fun.

Be careful out there!!!
Have a great trip. Hopefully no snow. Haha
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement