Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, where’s that at. Close to you?
Sceeters can get like that in spring st the camp, but not for years. They don’t bother me, I don’t even get bit, but they drive my brothers crazy. Haha. It’s only bad when they are crawling in your nose and ears. Haha
Caper
It is about 80 miles as the crow flies.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I got something for you
😊
Caper
4CC600E8 ADA9 401F ACF9 DF12015F96B4

Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I suppose you ate them already....I'm so happy for you and your lovely wife!! You did share...right?
She went out to supper with her sister. So no I didn’t share. That was half a pound. I could have eaten the whole pound easily. I’ll make you some if you come this summer. 😊
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
She went out to supper with her sister. So no I didn’t share. That was half a pound. I could have eaten the whole pound easily. I’ll make you some if you come this summer. 😊
Caper
Sounds like a threat...would you throw some garlic in there?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds like a threat...would you throw some garlic in there?
I promise you will love them. 😊
This picture was yesterday of the Newfoundland ferry and two Coast Guard ice breakers. The first is Hebert Larson the one that looks smaller, but definitely isn’t, is the Terry Fox. The Terry Fox has more under water than above. It usually works up north in thick ice.
Caper
C0B3C085 97CB 4E10 928D 92BAB1F32D0A

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I promise you will love them. 😊
This picture was yesterday of the Newfoundland ferry and two Coast Guard ice breakers. The first is Hebert Larson the one that looks smaller, but definitely isn’t, is the Terry Fox. The Terry Fox has more under water than above. It usually works up north in thick ice.
Caper View attachment 380599
Wow....where is the Gulf Stream when you need it!

I remember seeing that heavy ice flying into Gander. I never spent a lot of time on the Slope but the one thing I always remember is the ice "cracking and groaning" as it moved with the tides. Our Earth is an incredible machine!!!

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wow....where is the Gulf Stream when you need it!

I remember seeing that heavy ice flying into Gander. I never spent a lot of time on the Slope but the one thing I always remember is the ice "cracking and groaning" as it moved with the tides. Our Earth is an incredible machine!!!
There’s not a lot of ice this year believe it or not, haha. This is the time of year the sealers are out getting seals. Not as many as years past, too many bleeding hearts from Europe and the US stopped most of it. And they wonder why no cod. But they are talking a cull on the seals. Should have happened years ago. A friend in the navy said there was a ice flow about 18 miles long off Newfoundland and he said you couldn’t put another seal on it. I said they should have opened up with the phalanx. Then it would have been a red ice flow and lots of food for the Great Whites in the spring.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
There’s not a lot of ice this year believe it or not, haha. This is the time of year the sealers are out getting seals. Not as many as years past, too many bleeding hearts from Europe and the US stopped most of it. And they wonder why no cod. But they are talking a cull on the seals. Should have happened years ago. A friend in the navy said there was a ice flow about 18 miles long off Newfoundland and he said you couldn’t put another seal on it. I said they should have opened up with the phalanx. Then it would have been a red ice flow and lots of food for the Great Whites in the spring.
😊
Caper
Not much ice eh? I still have patches of 4" of ice and the snow piles on the side of the shop/hanger is still knee deep and frozen solid.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They were. A few friends said that too. They are so good.
Caper
Learned 5-6 years ago about the flash points of Olive Oil, the younger the Olive when harvested the higher the flash point, not intended for salads. And that's all I've learned in 5-6 years!

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@SWB looks like Central AR could be in for some rough weather Thursday night and Friday?

Reactions: Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!