SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s great. Not good for someone
Caper
Little Rock Arkansas had a tornado walk through middle of it. Jacksonville got hit on outskirts. Wynne got hit also lot of damage in that small town. All started at about 2:00 yesterday afternoon. Deaths have occurred total unknown at this time.

Reactions: Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is from NWS in Arkansas. Picture of rotating storm tracks across Arkansas yesterday. Heavier reds and yellows stronger storms.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is from NWS in Arkansas. Picture of rotating storm tracks across Arkansas yesterday. Heavier reds and yellows stronger storms.
View attachment 381360
Dopler technology is incredible!! The ability to "see wind" is incredible in it's self!!

I'm using a phone hotspot...ice fell on my Starlink antenna and it is no longer looking like an antenna...POOP!!

• Wow
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Little Rock Arkansas had a tornado walk through middle of it. Jacksonville got hit on outskirts. Wynne got hit also lot of damage in that small town. All started at about 2:00 yesterday afternoon. Deaths have occurred total unknown at this time.
That sucks
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
No tornado’s up here today, only just above freezing and snow and rain.
Caper
Same crap here...36 rain/snow not sure what it really wants to do. No April fools here!!!

11 dead in Little Rock...dozens injured

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s terrible that people lost their lives. Damn shame
Caper
Different topic but my Doc say their office has had 7 deaths from falls this Winter. One fellow fell on his snow shovel broke ribs and one went thru his lung and into his heart. No ice like that in Arizona. 66F there today.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Different topic but my Doc say their office has had 7 deaths from falls this Winter. One fellow fell on his snow shovel broke ribs and one went thru his lung and into his heart. No ice like that in Arizona. 66F there today.
No way. Talk about flukes.
Mecum car auction in Glendale in State Farm Stadium. Wish I had money.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
No way. Talk about flukes.
Mecum car auction in Glendale in State Farm Stadium. Wish I had money.
Caper
I lived in Glendale...43rd and Camelback. House is gone...I think it is now a Home Depot parking lot. I paid $9,995 for it. Can't even buy a decent car at the auction with that money.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!