L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
58F at 0500 on my way to Home Depot.

I somehow got dropped off the site but still alive and well. Summer is coming to Idaho and it won't be long before there is smoke in the air. Hope everyone is well and I have my poppy hanging off my shirt. Planning to go to the parade on Monday. Bless those who didn't make it home!!

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Back yard feeder now

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
58F at 0500 on my way to Home Depot.

I somehow got dropped off the site but still alive and well. Summer is coming to Idaho and it won't be long before there is smoke in the air. Hope everyone is well and I have my poppy hanging off my shirt. Planning to go to the parade on Monday. Bless those who didn't make it home!!
Glad you’re back. Hope you found a place. My brother in law does a highway of heroes ride in Aug. He’s retired special forces, sniper. 25 years. We went to the range and I asked him what was his longest shot, 1 1/2 klms. With a Canadian 50 cal. Really nice guy. Hard to believe.
Hope you have a good Memorial Day.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Glad you’re back. Hope you found a place. My brother in law does a highway of heroes ride in Aug. He’s retired special forces, sniper. 25 years. We went to the range and I asked him what was his longest shot, 1 1/2 klms. With a Canadian 50 cal. Really nice guy. Hard to believe.
Hope you have a good Memorial Day.
Caper
That's good shooting. I used to shoot with the USSS snipers. Their 800 yd range was pretty easy at 600ys...beyond that wind is the Devil!! I built a Savage 110 with a McMillon barrel in 260 Rem that worked to 500yds early in the morning before the wind wakes up. That was before the Creedmore surfaced. 260 is as good as the Creed.

1" thick rib eyes for tomorrow chilling in the fridge. #1 used to be a butcher for Safeway back awhile so he is in charge of meat procurement.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That's good shooting. I used to shoot with the USSS snipers. Their 800 yd range was pretty easy at 600ys...beyond that wind is the Devil!! I built a Savage 110 with a McMillon barrel in 260 Rem that worked to 500yds early in the morning before the wind wakes up. That was before the Creedmore surfaced. 260 is as good as the Creed.

1" thick rib eyes for tomorrow chilling in the fridge. #1 used to be a butcher for Safeway back awhile so he is in charge of meat procurement.
My neighbor just bought a Creedmore. He hit bullseye at 400 yards with a group of 4. He was pretty happy.
I asked my b in law if he hit what he was shooting at. All he said was , yup. 😊 Airborne.
And the steak sounds awesome. We don’t get the beef like out west like you guys do. AAA.
Oh I was thinking of you when I got my 10 lobsters on Thursday. Gave a few away but ate a few. Hard not to eat as you crack them open. They were right off the boat and in the pot in about a half hour. Very yummy.
Caper
IMG 1877

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sorry to learn another Vietnam Vet died yesterday. I worked with him off and on for 22 years. I knew him well enough to say he would have been pissed if he died on Memorial Day...things don't always work out as you would like.

Went to the doc this morning...A1C:6.3 BP:116/64...I think I'm good for at least another day. He told me it was OK to eat low fat ice cream...that's no fun...but I'm going to follow my doc's advice anyway!!

Hope everyone is well!! 68F headed for 81F. I'll take that too.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
We almost 90 right now. Low tonight 68 or so.

Took vacation day today from work well deserved. Spent it working on water leak for most part. I haven't even ate yet. Shower time an eat.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We almost 90 right now. Low tonight 68 or so.

Took vacation day today from work well deserved. Spent it working on water leak for most part. I haven't even ate yet. Shower time an eat.
We’ll be that hot Thursday
We have a big fire not far from us. 16,000 people evacuated. And more fires starting every hour. We have thousands of burnt spruce needles everywhere. Over 200 homes burnt. Started with some guy brush burning in 90 degree heat last Sunday. In a burn ban. Dumbass.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We’ll be that hot Thursday
We have a big fire not far from us. 16,000 people evacuated. And more fires starting every hour. We have thousands of burnt spruce needles everywhere. Over 200 homes burnt. Started with some guy brush burning in 90 degree heat last Sunday. In a burn ban. Dumbass.
Caper
I remember that area wet and foggy and very green. How'd that happen?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Got to 9
My first thought was Biden's wind mills in the ocean.

Off to Wally Mart for breakfast.
Got to 95 today. A little windy. Not good for the firemen. New sirens going this afternoon. Going to start raining tomorrow afternoon and rain for 5 days. So should kick the crap out of the fires. Hopefully. The smell of smoke hangs in the air.
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!