1. 700-4
Screenshot 20240113 223501 The Weather Channel

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I have extreme dislike for the Chiefs (mostly their fans). -5 and cloudy here and I hit a deer a little bit ago.View attachment 414770
Oh noo. Doesn't look like a lot of damage unless it took out the rad too.
My buddy in Alberta a couple years ago was coming home from hunting, and the only spot where there are woods, a doe ran out and he nailed it. Wrote off his 2 year old Land Rover Discovery.
So hopefully not a lot besides the grill. Fingers crossed for you.
Caper

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
-4° farenheit right now. Snow is on the way. Deer did over 10k damage to my truck. The difference between a thunderstruck full replacement front bumper and a stock bumper is negligible so I am going with the thunderstruck and this wont happen again.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
-4° farenheit right now. Snow is on the way. Deer did over 10k damage to my truck. The difference between a thunderstruck full replacement front bumper and a stock bumper is negligible so I am going with the thunderstruck and this wont happen again.
My other buddy in Alberta put one on his Tacoma
He loves it
10k that crazy
Did you take the deer. Doe or Buck
Caper

advertisement
T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got ths SxS stuck going to brush snow off a trail cam. Wouldve been a 2 min job with my truck, but of course its out of commission. Winch cable plus a tow strap not long enough to reach anything. No problem, Ill use my 3038e...oh it wont start. Then I think to myself I will call the neighbor and have him run down in his pioneer. Oh he is out of town and will be back in a couple hours. Finally I walk back down with a shovel and dig it out.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Got ths SxS stuck going to brush snow off a trail cam. Wouldve been a 2 min job with my truck, but of course its out of commission. Winch cable plus a tow strap not long enough to reach anything. No problem, Ill use my 3038e...oh it wont start. Then I think to myself I will call the neighbor and have him run down in his pioneer. Oh he is out of town and will be back in a couple hours. Finally I walk back down with a shovel and dig it out.
I have about 6 straps in the box on the back of the Pioneer.
That sucks.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!