Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
A few dry days so moving dirt to repair ruts and low spots in pasture track from the recent heavy rains. Went from mud to dust in just a few days.

278D252B 78B6 4B99 9E07 E7420EC85812

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
This weather sucks for everyone up here but the Maple Syrup producers. Below, above, freezing. Almost every day. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve been waiting for this day since the last day of fall. Haha. Still cold here this morning. Below freezing. But still, It’s the first day of spring. Yeah. Haha:)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve been waiting for this day since the last day of fall. Haha. Still cold here this morning. Below freezing. But still, It’s the first day of spring. Yeah. Haha:)
Caper
Okay, I guess it’s not spring until 6:58 this evening. But we’re close.
:D
Caper

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
hope so, yesterday morning was miserable like jan snow it looked like jan a lot of wrecks, almost hit a truck trying to turn to they must have put away the plows, no salt or plows. most of it melted at least though last night.
this morning the other major problem for spring deer started, someone blasted one right in front of me this morning, plastic and glass shattered everywhere and huge deer down. the wife totaled her first Lucerne on one, sucks

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
hope so, yesterday morning was miserable like jan snow it looked like jan a lot of wrecks, almost hit a truck trying to turn to they must have put away the plows, no salt or plows. most of it melted at least though last night.
this morning the other major problem for spring deer started, someone blasted one right in front of me this morning, plastic and glass shattered everywhere and huge deer down. the wife totaled her first Lucerne on one, sucks
Poor bastard, survived the winter and gets hit by a car. Almost made it to spring. Hope the people were ok. A few years ago, there were so many deer around New Glasgow , there were 6 a day being hit by cars. That’s a lot of damage. In Cape Breton, we worry about Moose. At night you can’t see them. High beems. :)
Caper

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
at least we dibt have moose but those deer ive seen in the road a few times in the morning, only a matter of time
I think the guy was fine unless he had a heart attack from spending 7-80k on a new f250 high trim and pieces of it are everywhere. he had pulled over and was backing up

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Poor bastard, survived the winter and gets hit by a car. Almost made it to spring. Hope the people were ok. A few years ago, there were so many deer around New Glasgow , there were 6 a day being hit by cars. That’s a lot of damage. In Cape Breton, we worry about Moose. At night you can’t see them. High beems. :)
Caper
Last summer, a young guy , 24 , coming home towards my camp, at 4 am, after his shift at the mill. Came up on a Moose from behind, right on the other side of a little bridge, as he started back up hill he just noticed something at the last second. The Moose was walking in his lane , going the same way as him. Hit the Moose from behind, at 50 mph, the Moose flipped up and right on top of the car. Next car called RCMP. They thought it had to be a fatality. As they drove up, there was a young guy standing on the side of the road, covered in blood, none his, all the Moose ‘s . The RCMP said the only thing that saved his life was his car. A Subaru Impreza. Exact same as my daughter. He said it has a 5 star roof crash ratting. 1200 lb Moose laying upside down on his roof. His mum and dad went to see the car the next day, his mum cried for a week. Lucky kid. He bought the exact same car. Haha. Don’t blame him. Makes me feel good knowing her car is that safe. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
at least we dibt have moose but those deer ive seen in the road a few times in the morning, only a matter of time
I think the guy was fine unless he had a heart attack from spending 7-80k on a new f250 high trim and pieces of it are everywhere. he had pulled over and was backing up
That’s expensive. Ouch.
:)
Caper

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
Last summer, a young guy , 24 , coming home towards my camp, at 4 am, after his shift at the mill. Came up on a Moose from behind, right on the other side of a little bridge, as he started back up hill he just noticed something at the last second. The Moose was walking in his lane , going the same way as him. Hit the Moose from behind, at 50 mph, the Moose flipped up and right on top of the car. Next car called RCMP. They thought it had to be a fatality. As they drove up, there was a young guy standing on the side of the road, covered in blood, none his, all the Moose ‘s . The RCMP said the only thing that saved his life was his car. A Subaru Impreza. Exact same as my daughter. He said it has a 5 star roof crash ratting. 1200 lb Moose laying upside down on his roof. His mum and dad went to see the car the next day, his mum cried for a week. Lucky kid. He bought the exact same car. Haha. Don’t blame him. Makes me feel good knowing her car is that safe. :)
Caper
very lucky sounds like, like you say you hear moose and doesn't wind up good. good car for up there, awd and the engine goes down under in a wreck I know a few that will only buy them. but the big gm cars have been good a few deer hits along the way and not one scratch or bruise on anyone. now I wouldn't buy something like a Malibu or smaller but w and h lucerenes are nice and a lot of metal around my wife and daughter, we got another one because I don't worry after seeing the last time

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
very lucky sounds like, like you say you hear moose and doesn't wind up good. good car for up there, awd and the engine goes down under in a wreck I know a few that will only buy them. but the big gm cars have been good a few deer hits along the way and not one scratch or bruise on anyone. now I wouldn't buy something like a Malibu or smaller but w and h lucerenes are nice and a lot of metal around my wife and daughter, we got another one because I don't worry after seeing the last time
That’s the biggest part, not worrying. :)
Caper

Reactions: jwfirebird

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!