Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The Delta in Mississippi is very flat and great for crops but is low and is subject to flooding more than the rest of the state. It runs right up to the Mississippi River.

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
@Smitty335, I was talking to a young guy today, from Bell, got me to switch carriers. He said he had some Polaris XR something 1000. Crazy fast he said. Anyway, he said last year he was out , screwing around, and he flipped it, he said nothing on the bike, but he didn’t have his seat belt on, and went through the half windshield. Broke his leg, arm, nerve damage in his neck and back that made him blind in one eye and barely see out the other. He said it took a bit but he’s fine now. Made me think of Andy.
:)
Caper

Reactions: Mopower58
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The Delta in Mississippi is very flat and great for crops but is low and is subject to flooding more than the rest of the state. It runs right up to the Mississippi River.
We don’t have a lot of black water, but we do have black mud. And man is that stuff messy. No problem telling who was playing in it. :)
Caper

Reactions: Russ989 and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
@Russ989 , did you see that young guy on Bad Chad Customs, blow a plexiglass bubble last night. Hi brain works. Haha. Out of two pieces of plywood and a sheet of plexi, and air. Crazy. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing and Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Russ989 , did you see that young guy on Bad Chad Customs, blow a plexiglass bubble last night. Hi brain works. Haha. Out of two pieces of plywood and a sheet of plexi, and air. Crazy. :)
Caper
That was pretty neat, I actually saw that a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That was pretty neat, I actually saw that a couple weeks ago.
Haha. That figures, filmed here, and we see it last. :)
I never would have thought that would have worked. The car was unreal, considering it started as a station wagon. Next week he builds a car for a golf tournament to be given away for a hole in one. Did you see that one. Haha.
Tonight is the first shows of Last Stop Garage. If you and your kids want a laugh. Newfoundland red necks at their best. It makes me laugh. :)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That’s crazy. They’ve been showing the flooding up north but nothing south for a while. Everything good with you and your family ? I’ll be watching tonight.
That will get the gators moving. Scary.
Thanks Mopower. :)
Caper
Yes, thanks for asking. We are about 45 miles from the Mississippi River and the Yazoo river kinda runs parallel to the Mississippi and dumps into the Mississippi at Vicksburg. We are southeast of that.

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not sure about the gators but they say it has killed a lot of wildlife.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, thanks for asking. We are about 45 miles from the Mississippi River and the Yazoo river kinda runs parallel to the Mississippi and dumps into the Mississippi at Vicksburg. We are southeast of that.
That’s good Mopower. Couldn’t imagine starting over at our age. We’re pretty good in Nova Scotia, not much flat ground, but New Brunswick, 70Bones country, gets hammered every year there is a lot of snow up north.
So, isn’t the Mississippi River going to get even higher when everything melts up north too. Wow. That’s effecting a lot of people. Fingers crossed for you. :)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That’s good Mopower. Couldn’t imagine starting over at our age. We’re pretty good in Nova Scotia, not much flat ground, but New Brunswick, 70Bones country, gets hammered every year there is a lot of snow up north.
So, isn’t the Mississippi River going to get even higher when everything melts up north too. Wow. That’s effecting a lot of people. Fingers crossed for you. :)
Caper
Yes as the snow melts the Mississipppi is subject to rise. One good thing is we have had no rain for almost a week and don't expect a lot coming up. Thanks for the thoughts but the Mississippi will not rise enough to affect us. That is what God told Noah and I believe him!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yes as the snow melts the Mississipppi is subject to rise. One good thing is we have had no rain for almost a week and don't expect a lot coming up. Thanks for the thoughts but the Mississippi will not rise enough to affect us. That is what God told Noah and I believe him!
:)
Caper

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Smoke thick in the air. Everybody making up for lost time.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!