Weather Talk

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
have to try and remember to record it, way after my bed time have to get up early, I caught a show or two before seemed funny
kinda like roadkill on motortrend

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
have to try and remember to record it, way after my bed time have to get up early, I caught a show or two before seemed funny
kinda like roadkill on motortrend
Good morning Firebird, it was funny.

Rain here today. With a little luck, it will get rid of the snow. Our lakes are still mostly frozen. Showers this morning and heavy rain this afternoon. I love a day it rains hard. Even working outside, as long as you’re dressed for it. Good day for puttering in the garage.
Have a great day. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Spring1

Spring is here!!!!!

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good morning Firebird, it was funny.

Rain here today. With a little luck, it will get rid of the snow. Our lakes are still mostly frozen. Showers this morning and heavy rain this afternoon. I love a day it rains hard. Even working outside, as long as you’re dressed for it. Good day for puttering in the garage.
Have a great day. :)
Caper
always hated working in the rain, if you wear rubbers you sweat and wind breakers you don't sweat so much but feel soaked.
wish I was in the garage too. this job I got a couple years ago got to work fri but for 15 yrs before that it was nice I worked four tens and I could be at home doing the lawn or whatever and have the weekend to screw around.

I bet you will have a better day than me, ah retirement

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
always hated working in the rain, if you wear rubbers you sweat and wind breakers you don't sweat so much but feel soaked.
wish I was in the garage too. this job I got a couple years ago got to work fri but for 15 yrs before that it was nice I worked four tens and I could be at home doing the lawn or whatever and have the weekend to screw around.

I bet you will have a better day than me, ah retirement
Haha, yeah you’re probably right. :)
And the wife is on March break, teacher, and she just took the dog for a walk. Knee. :)
Have a great day Firebird
Caper

Reactions: jwfirebird
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha, yeah you’re probably right. :)
And the wife is on March break, teacher, and she just took the dog for a walk. Knee. :)
Have a great day Firebird
Caper
@Mudwing , looks like you just missed the storm. :)
Most of New England is getting snow but it looks nice behind. :)
Caper

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
@Mudwing , looks like you just missed the storm. :)
Most of New England is getting snow but it looks nice behind. :)
Caper
Right now it’s 35*F/1*C. Light rain supposed to turn to snow this afternoon. Even though it’s spring, I expect snow until the end of April. You can’t fight Mother Nature. ;)

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Right now it’s 35*F/1*C. Light rain supposed to turn to snow this afternoon. Even though it’s spring, I expect snow until the end of April. You can’t fight Mother Nature. ;)
I think we’re both in the same boat.
We’re just having rain out of this one. Thank goodness. :)
Have a great day Mudwing
:)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe it’s a maritime thing. But damn that show is funny. Last Stop Garage. :D
Caper
My 3 favorite shows are Graveyard Cars,Iron Ressurection, and Wrenched. The owners of Martins (Joe and Amanda Martin) stayed at our motel in Gulfport (The Marriott) for Cruising the Coast last year.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
My 3 favorite shows are Graveyard Cars,Iron Ressurection, and Wrenched. The owners of Martins (Joe and Amanda Martin) stayed at our motel in Gulfport (The Marriott) for Cruising the Coast last year.
Nice. A good friend of mine, since we were 15, owns a Marriott in Halifax. Going to have supper next Tuesday with him. Going out to dinner with him is eye opening. He knows everyone, and getting into a nice restaurant isn’t a problem. :).
Plus he never lets me pay. But the Marriott is a drop in the bucket for him. I should have worked for him when we were kids. Haha :D He’s a good guy. Plus hunts and fishes. :)
He’s been to Mississippi, maybe he stayed with you. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No if he has money I guarantee you he hasn't stayed with us. Hey I saw this and it reminded me of you :D
IMG 0713

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
No if he has money I guarantee you he hasn't stayed with us. Hey I saw this and it reminded me of you :D
View attachment 116722
That’s really funny. :) And , he’s a Marriott guy. :) Fishing is everything for him. He has salmon fishing lodges in Labrador, and has people from all over the world taking numbers and kissing all kinds, to get to go. And it’s not cheap. Too rich for my blood. :)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Since the stroke I just don't have the patience for fishing, could be the age too but fishing never was on my have to list. I had a goal to get a HEMI, I got it built and then things went sour but at least I am still on the right side of the dirt.

Reactions: Mudder and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Since the stroke I just don't have the patience for fishing, could be the age too but fishing never was on my have to list. I had a goal to get a HEMI, I got it built and then things went sour but at least I am still on the right side of the dirt.
Your right, once your under , you won't care too much about anything. :) I should have been done a long time ago. Haha. I went out west years ago, and didn't feel great, coming off a pain pill. My buddy dragged me to the little hospital in Cardston Alberta. Tiny. The guy at the desk took my BP, his eyes bugged out, took the BP cuff off and got another one, he took that off and said stupid things aren't working. Haha. He runs down the hall and comes back with an electronic one. Puts it on and we wait for the beep. when it does come up it said , 280 over 140. Haha, he freeked. We're just a little hospital, we can't do anything for that. Great. HaHa. He pushed a red button on the desk and sirens were going off and red lights flashing. I just looked at my friend and laughed. I said tell my wife I love her. Haha. The ambulance guys came , strapped me into a stretcher,and I remember him saying, DON"T WORRY WE WON"T LET YOU DIE. AAAA Thanks ? HaHa.100mph to Lethbridge.
Spent my week in their beautiful hospital. That was when Alberta had money. :) When I got home my Dr said it must be a mistake on my BP. He said it only goes up to 300, and that's for people that are ready to die. I know you'll appreciate how he talked about my veins. He said i had to have Braided Lines for veins. Haha. And he said I should have died out west. He's a great Dr. And that's just one. He and my wife figure I should have kicked the bucket a long time ago, :). Only the good die young. HAHA :)
On another note, it's thundering and lightning hard. I love it. and pouring rain. Cool.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Your right, once your under , you won't care too much about anything. :) I should have been done a long time ago. Haha. I went out west years ago, and didn't feel great, coming off a pain pill. My buddy dragged me to the little hospital in Cardston Alberta. Tiny. The guy at the desk took my BP, his eyes bugged out, took the BP cuff off and got another one, he took that off and said stupid things aren't working. Haha. He runs down the hall and comes back with an electronic one. Puts it on and we wait for the beep. when it does come up it said , 280 over 140. Haha, he freeked. We're just a little hospital, we can't do anything for that. Great. HaHa. He pushed a red button on the desk and sirens were going off and red lights flashing. I just looked at my friend and laughed. I said tell my wife I love her. Haha. The ambulance guys came , strapped me into a stretcher,and I remember him saying, DON"T WORRY WE WON"T LET YOU DIE. AAAA Thanks ? HaHa.100mph to Lethbridge.
Spent my week in their beautiful hospital. That was when Alberta had money. :) When I got home my Dr said it must be a mistake on my BP. He said it only goes up to 300, and that's for people that are ready to die. I know you'll appreciate how he talked about my veins. He said i had to have Braided Lines for veins. Haha. And he said I should have died out west. He's a great Dr. And that's just one. He and my wife figure I should have kicked the bucket a long time ago, :). Only the good die young. HAHA :)
On another note, it's thundering and lightning hard. I love it. and pouring rain. Cool.
Caper
Oh, and I still fish. But we can't fish 365 like you guys, HaHa. I guess there are some lakes I can ice fish, but I'm not into that. I hunt in the cold, don't want to freeze fishing. :) But he flies all over the world salmon fishing, and all over the states fishing. Must be nice. :) I'm having supper with him in a couple weeks. i'll ask him about Miss. :)
And things are good now. :)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh, and I still fish. But we can't fish 365 like you guys, HaHa. I guess there are some lakes I can ice fish, but I'm not into that. I hunt in the cold, don't want to freeze fishing. :) But he flies all over the world salmon fishing, and all over the states fishing. Must be nice. :) I'm having supper with him in a couple weeks. i'll ask him about Miss. :)
And things are good now. :)
Caper
I hope your knee is getting better. When my wife and sister Insisted that I go the hospital with my stroke,the last thing I remember was going in the MRI. At one point in ICU the nurse had to go get my wife because they had a nurse on top of me trying to prevent me from pulling out all of the tubes. I never did like hunting because you have to get up early and it is usually cold, to me anyway, and I don't like either.

Reactions: Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!