Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Beautiful landscaping. Are those Hostas?
To be honest I am not sure but that name rings a bell, when she gets home from work I will find out and thank you for the compliment. That is the rear of the house with her pride and joy "outdoor kitchen".

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
To be honest I am not sure but that name rings a bell, when she gets home from work I will find out and thank you for the compliment. That is the rear of the house with her pride and joy "outdoor kitchen".
It’s looks like a good place to kick back and enjoy life. ;)

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Beautiful and sunny here this morning. Going up to 50. Then cold again for a few days. Enjoy it while I got it. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
wifes a teacher too, people that arent dont get the time they spend, during the week is gone and animal shelter sat, lawn is all me. most years mowing starts now and till oct, with all the rain and snow melt we get grows like crazy and will be ft if you wait a week. only poeple that dont care about weeds have those zero turn things because by the time you get it done couple feet tall. alot of mud first couple months so need need higher deck and good tire lawn tractor, like my craftmsman garden has got 26h kohler. also have pull behind i can do the low areas with the utv. really gets bad ruts too but if you wait till its dry will be a jungle everywhere. i just roll the low stuff with utv, dont tear up much if you have good tires, kind of counter to what most think but oem tires where alot worse because they would spin

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
wifes a teacher too, people that arent dont get the time they spend, during the week is gone and animal shelter sat, lawn is all me. most years mowing starts now and till oct, with all the rain and snow melt we get grows like crazy and will be ft if you wait a week. only poeple that dont care about weeds have those zero turn things because by the time you get it done couple feet tall. alot of mud first couple months so need need higher deck and good tire lawn tractor, like my craftmsman garden has got 26h kohler. also have pull behind i can do the low areas with the utv. really gets bad ruts too but if you wait till its dry will be a jungle everywhere. i just roll the low stuff with utv, dont tear up much if you have good tires, kind of counter to what most think but oem tires where alot worse because they would spin
Haha, my wife has one more year . That will make 35 years teaching. She’s a lot calmer than me. :)
Yeah the lawn in Cape Breton doesn’t really like my Blackwaters. :) Not bad, just don’t keep driving in the same spot. :)
When we go down , to the camp, in the early summer, expect tall grass. :)
Caper

Reactions: jwfirebird
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My daughter has her masters in teaching and is teaching 7 th grade this year. She is very patient and loves most of the students. 76 and sun here today.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
My daughter has her masters in teaching and is teaching 7 th grade this year. She is very patient and loves most of the students. 76 and sun here today.
I love the MOST, haha.
My wife is the same. But she’s had her’s for a long time. :)
She’s grade 5. Haha. I couldn’t do it. Like I said, she’s very patient. Haha. She stuck with me. :)
One more year.

It’s beautiful here today. 50 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow snow. Maybe an inch. Haha. Great. I’m not shoveling. Sucks because the snow is almost gone. My dad used to say snow in the spring was a poor mans fertilizer. :)
Caper

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
wife gas got two certs history and special ed, she teaches kids that cant make in normal school for whatever reason, social or legal issues.
15 years she is a patient person too i guess you have to be

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Look at those Hostas!!!! Bet it’s a sight when they’re in bloom. :cool:
Yes it is, thank you I will try to remember and get a picture of it when they are in bloom. She is constantly changing plants around and me being ignorant on plants makes it hard to keep up so I usually don't even try.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!