Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I hope your knee is getting better. When my wife and sister Insisted that I go the hospital with my stroke,the last thing I remember was going in the MRI. At one point in ICU the nurse had to go get my wife because they had a nurse on top of me trying to prevent me from pulling out all of the tubes. I never did like hunting because you have to get up early and it is usually cold, to me anyway, and I don't like either.
Haha. I go walking with a rifle, with bullets in my pocket. :) I have lots of warm clothes for hunting. :)
Sounds like we have a lot in common, Mopower. :)
Have a great weekend.
Caper

Reactions: Mopower58
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
B913DC99 1580 4A96 BF9C F10BFE1AD8B3
High of 36*F/2*C today. I put the snow blower away because It’s Spring. ;)

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just outside. It’s cold here today. Send up some warmth. :) Please.
Caper
I’ll go out and put a fan on the porch and point it your direction!

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’ll go out and put a fan on the porch and point it your direction!
Haha Thanks Russ. :)
We laugh, but last summer when the fires were going on in BC , the Governor or senetor for Washington, asked everyone in the state to turn their fans on outside and point them towards BC. And she was totally serious. That’s scary. :)
Caper

Reactions: Russ989 and Mudwing
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I know mowing here is from March till November every week. Never had to snow blow but I can't think that it would take up as much time. I got stuck twice yesterday at Mary's nursery, she has a couple of ditches that take forever to dry out and a zero turn seems to get stuck pretty easy.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well I know mowing here is from March till November every week. Never had to snow blow but I can't think that it would take up as much time. I got stuck twice yesterday at Mary's nursery, she has a couple of ditches that take forever to dry out and a zero turn seems to get stuck pretty easy.
For me, they take about the same amount. :) Freeze or sweat. I don’t mind in the spring, because I haven’t done it for awhile. :) That wears out fast. Haha. I saw a guy invented a remote control 0 turn. Sit in the shade, with a pop, and mow the lawn. :) We Have a Ride on at the camp. Still takes about two hours. In the spring and summer, when you go down regularly, it’s ok, but if nobody has been down for a few weeks, it sucks. :) Still, looking forward to it. :)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't mind mowing till July,August and the first part of September. By that time it has gotten old, its hot and loading and unloading the mower to mow at the nursery has gotten old!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!