BOX1

Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like we are going get snowed in again this year! Forecast snowfall expected. :cool:

View attachment 313389
Less than an inch in Hot Springs….we won’t be snowed in….🤔
We won’t be either. But my daughter in the valley might be. They might get two feet from this one. We’re getting a couple inches of rain then 8 to 10” of snow tonight and tomorrow. 🤮🤮
Snowblower is ready. Got some wd40 silicon spray made so snow doesn’t stick to the blower or shovels.
Hopefully we get all rain.
How’s the beach this morning Monte. Any bikinis this morning.
We’re hanging right around freezing this morning, but with all the cold we had lately, it actually feels warm. Only a shirt on screwing around outside.
Oh, 60 mph winds coming with this one.
Great
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Th
Yeah, just messing with ya. Probably be lucking to see inch. One thing for sure. Here in Arkansas if any snow falls. There will be people in ditches.
There’s people up here in ditches when it snows. Doesn’t matter how many times it snows. I went to Green Diamond this morning to get my spray, and coming out, it’s divided, and I saw this car come up on me like I was stopped, in freezing drizzle, and cut me off. Of course I drove right behind her at the next light. She went into the right lane and I went in the left. As I went by her, she gave me the finger. I jammed the brakes on and went into the next entrance to the mall looking for her. She must have done a 360 because she wasn’t in there. I was pissed. If I found her, she would never have done that again. B....
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Guess you could start packin Cap…..😂😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: FJC 79 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I said to L yesterday, we should get our passports. So I can go look at bikinis on the beach. Haha. She just smiled. She
It’s a beautiful 74* today Cap. I’ve been waiting for your call to pick you and L up at the airport…..🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Th

There’s people up here in ditches when it snows. Doesn’t matter how many times it snows. I went to Green Diamond this morning to get my spray, and coming out, it’s divided, and I saw this car come up on me like I was stopped, in freezing drizzle, and cut me off. Of course I drove right behind her at the next light. She went into the right lane and I went in the left. As I went by her, she gave me the finger. I jammed the brakes on and went into the next entrance to the mall looking for her. She must have done a 360 because she wasn’t in there. I was pissed. If I found her, she would never have done that again. B....
Caper

Haha.

When they do that to me. I always wave at them and smile. It really makes them mad.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I wish
Caper
89B23BC0 78CB 4285 84A6 D1C9756E7A51

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Yup, wish I was sitting right there with a nice drink of rum. Looks beautiful.
Caper
C’s in conference, but when she gets done we’ll be in it….👍

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I think you mean in the pool , 😂😂
Caper
Walked in the restaurant we ate at last night, the deep lagoon, and saw halibut on the blackboard so I thought ok, I’m going to get fried halibut tonight….Nope, he said he’s been telling the manager for a week to update the board. They were out….🙄

So I had the fried hogfish basket which was no slackerd itself…👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Walked in the restaurant we ate at last night, the deep lagoon, and saw halibut on the blackboard so I though ok, I’m going to get fried halibut tonight….Nope, he said he’s been telling the manager for a week to update the boardyy. They were out….🙄

So I had the fried hogfish basket which was no slackerd itself…👍
It was so good it was gone.
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!