BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Shocks look great.i'm expecting a set any day and was wondering what you used to adjust the spring tension.is there a specific spanner wrench or just say a wood dowel and hammer to tap the adjuster around

I bought mine at an atv dealer for $8. Just a simple spanner wrench, better than marring up those pretty aluminum nuts.

Reactions: 100Acre
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Finally installed the Strong Made front bumper and KFI 3500 lb winch. The strongmade bumper is awesome and really fills in that gap on the front end. Extremely easy to install and seems to be pretty tough.

Then, got to take my 6 year old daughter riding on Saturday. Braved the snowy morning and headed to "The Badlands Offroad" in Attica Indiana. The P500 handled the tough terrain very well and my daughter was all smiles. So a good weekend for the P500.

I have some pics and vids but am having difficulties with Tapatalk and this forum. If I have a chance tonight, I will try to upload them onto here from a computer.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Finally installed the Strong Made front bumper and KFI 3500 lb winch. The strongmade bumper is awesome and really fills in that gap on the front end. Extremely easy to install and seems to be pretty tough.

Then, got to take my 6 year old daughter riding on Saturday. Braved the snowy morning and headed to "The Badlands Offroad" in Attica Indiana. The P500 handled the tough terrain very well and my daughter was all smiles. So a good weekend for the P500.

I have some pics and vids but am having difficulties with Tapatalk and this forum. If I have a chance tonight, I will try to upload them onto here from a computer.

Kool...I had problems with Tapatalk. ..as
well...I don't go that route. ...anymore
love to see....pics/ vids

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
53571F9B 7615 4BE7 ABA5 A3DC07746767
I made my normal rounds after work today, apparently the heat tape on the hose that feeds my water tank quit and caused a break. Real PIA to clean up but great art value lol!! “You know it’s been a long cold winter when you’re getting excited about 35 Fahrenheit”.

Livinthelegend

Livinthelegend

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Today it is my pleasure to introduce to you Rocky.

Rocky is a sweet yet fierce girl. She got her start in 2017 in Western Colorado (Grand Junction to be exact). Her favorite thing to do is shift through the gears as she teachers her operator, and best friend, Jason the best techniques. On occasion she allows other family members to relax by shifting for them as they steer her ever so easily around the area. Having started her life in Colorado, she very much enjoys mountain and high desert riding. Rocky is a very generous young lady. She is always willing to help out others in need even if they are different from her. Rocky is not just pretty, but she is also very helpful. She can haul trailers, do house hold chores, and even move wood to help keep her family warm on those cold nights. In December of this year, Rocky helped her 10, and 11 year old sister and brother with the deer they harvested. Surprising the drops of blood did not bother her very much. She did like the bath she got afterwards. Getting clean always feels so nice.

After exploring Colorado and Utah for less than a year, Rocky, her friends, and her family were moved to West Virginia Jan 2018. This trip was a bit rough on her due in part because she was forced to ride in the open air and not in her normally luxurious fashion. Rocky has had an adventurous life thus far but wants to meet others like her. That is why she has encouraged Jason to introduce her to the Honda SxS club and P500 crowd. Here are a few pictures of Rocky and what she has done on a few of her many different "today's".

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Rocky!

Rocky in a Creek Rocky and friends Rocky in woods Rocky skinny trees Rocky grey Hisun tow Rocky White Hisun tow family pic Rocky hauling weeds Rocky ready for the move to WV Rocky in new WV garage Rocky hauling firewood Rockys rear winch with deer Rocky loading a welder Rocky traveling in style

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently Purchased a SunJoe Electric Pressure washer for washing root vegetables from the farm before selling at market. I didn't want some expensive heavy duty gas powered machine and this was only $150 on Amazon. Today I decided the P5 needed a bath so I spent an hour plus getting into all the nooks and crannies removing all that Idaho dust and North Carolina leaves and mud. I also decided to remove the back ramp from the trailer to reduce drag and I'll be bringing my old aluminum ramps instead. when not in use, I'll cable lock them to the sides. I also found a location on my trailer for my Trasharoo. I've used one to haul dirty laundry, trash or firewood. they're a handy way to carry extra stuff out of the way and it works best if strapped to a spare tire mount. I think this is the third one I've owned over a ten year period and they've all seen some kind of abuse but have held up well. BTW, the SunJoe Kicked ass! If I had room, I'd bring it with me.
IMG 3432
IMG 3433

Q

qflyer

Feb 8, 2018
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
The dealership called this morning and said the cargo tray (free when I bought the machine, but wasn't in stock at the time) had come in. About the time I got the tray on, FedEx showed up with new wheels/tires. I went with Bighorn originals 26x12x12 on the rear and 26x9x12 on front. Wheels are ITP SS212 matte black with 5/2 offset. No spacers.

The tray is about what I expected - nothing to get excited about. It'll probably be off more than on, but it will come in handy on occasion. I wouldn't spend money on one, that's for sure.

The tires are a big step up from stock. Much improved ride and added stability going down my gravel driveway at 40 mph. Speedometer matches up with GPS speed perfectly now. Acceleration is slower, but all gears feel more usable now. Didn't have time to try out the steep hill down to the lake that the stock tires were unable to handle, but I'm not sure even the BHs will handle it. I'll find out tomorrow.

Also, I've gotta get a good low pressure tire gauge, but the one from my car showed them at 10.5 PSI. I think the sweet spot for what I do will be around 8-9.

Winch mount is coming in Thursday, but still have to decide which winch I'm going to get.

IMG 7740

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon x4
The dealership called this morning and said the cargo tray (free when I bought the machine, but wasn't in stock at the time) had come in. About the time I got the tray on, FedEx showed up with new wheels/tires. I went with Bighorn originals 26x12x12 on the rear and 26x9x12 on front. Wheels are ITP SS212 matte black with 5/2 offset. No spacers.

The tray is about what I expected - nothing to get excited about. It'll probably be off more than on, but it will come in handy on occasion. I wouldn't spend money on one, that's for sure.

The tires are a big step up from stock. Much improved ride and added stability going down my gravel driveway at 40 mph. Speedometer matches up with GPS speed perfectly now. Acceleration is slower, but all gears feel more usable now. Didn't have time to try out the steep hill down to the lake that the stock tires were unable to handle, but I'm not sure even the BHs will handle it. I'll find out tomorrow.

Also, I've gotta get a good low pressure tire gauge, but the one from my car showed them at 10.5 PSI. I think the sweet spot for what I do will be around 8-9.

Winch mount is coming in Thursday, but still have to decide which winch I'm going to get.

View attachment 65072

Looks great! I've got the same size Bighorns. I run 7lbs around the house which is what Maxxis website has listed, but drop to about 5 off-road. I can really tell a difference in traction after lowering air pressure, especially in the rocks.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
After many months of searching around, Finally ordered custom Spartan enclosed trailer for P500 and Rancher atv. 8x18, 7 ft. Height, beavertail gives me 81 inch tall ramp door. A standard 7x 16 only left 5 inches front to rear and P500 needed a few more inches height. Went with 5200 axles and .030 skin. Found a color scheme to match truck to boot! Getting ready for those retirement trips!

B507919A EFCF 4B56 8109 6CC6EA2980F5 86DDFFFF 8C90 4D57 B916 0EFFF987303F

C

Chooglin

After many months of searching around, Finally ordered custom Spartan enclosed trailer for P500 and Rancher atv. 8x18, 7 ft. Height, beavertail gives me 81 inch tall ramp door. A standard 7x 16 only left 5 inches front to rear and P500 needed a few more inches height. Went with 5200 axles and .030 skin. Found a color scheme to match truck to boot! Getting ready for those retirement trips!

View attachment 65394 View attachment 65395
Very nice !

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!