BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

C

Chooglin

Have you done the underground mine tour? I think next trip my wife goes she wants us to do it. I'm curious as to what it might be like.
Yes we have done the mine tour twice , it is well worth the $5 they charge. He even takes you on a short ride thru some "off limits" trails.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Ordered center Ricochet skid plate and a arm protectors to add to rock sliders installed last year. They still gave the package discount price, nice customer service.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Everyday this week I think about and look forward to having my wife drive our P5 this weekend, it should be a blast.
She has only drove it up onto the trailer, I cant hardly wait until she gets it out on our properties perimeter trail up north.

Of course I've ordered more goodies for it this week.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The P5 was so dirty from the Takeover so today I Pressure washed every nook and cranny. IT'S ALIVE!!! I also inadvertently discovered a couple new dents and dings...Builds character!

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Ordered center Ricochet skid plate and a arm protectors to add to rock sliders installed last year. They still gave the package discount price, nice customer service.

How does the aluminum hold up? Where you able to get the plastic layer for sliding over rocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Chooglin

The P5 was so dirty from the Takeover so today I Pressure washed every nook and cranny. IT'S ALIVE!!! I also inadvertently discovered a couple new dents and dings...Builds character!
What no pics ? I don't think I have ever seen it all cleaned up :)

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Nice! A arm guards are a must I believe. Been doing some serious searching myself the last couple of days on skids. I was positive that I was going with aluminum, both Ricochet and Honda were in carts, but after doing some reading I'm not sure that's the way to go? Honestly, my factory skids held up pretty good considering the amount of crap I dragged them through. :D

Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Ordered this guy for the back rack today.

Screenshot 20180426 200608

Mudslyder

Mudslyder

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2016
Central Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Oh and bought and mounted a new @Chooglin glove box. Thanks Choog! It's great having that extra storage up front for my phone keys etc...That rocks!
View attachment 73125
I bought one at the takeover as well. great quality and the fit is perfect. Even the stud welded on the back matched up to the frame bracket perfectly. Very impressive!

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
I decided to go with this setup for the rear end....for the box I went with ..."Better Built"...because the lock and box is of better quality.
I raised the box up 1 1/4" inch so the Cargo Carrier would fit under the lip of the box, I felt this setup was the most practical for my needs.

51VWnVNzVHL 41rJxpyx5gL

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Found good dent in factory skids, aluminum rock sliders were OK as they are pretty thick. Spoke to Don at Ricochet and plastic layer for skids are not offered for the P500. Big discount since I already had a prior purchase with them. Shipped same day.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!