P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Oh yeah, I added a UT tag.

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Changed the oil and filter, added the HondaSxS.com stickers, extended the gas tank breather (chainsaw fuel filter at the end) checked to make sure all bolts were tight and will hopefully finish my flatbed this evening. Pics will be posted once I get it all put back together.

The flatbed is made out of HPDE or some sort of plastic that my buddy had left over in his shop. Once that gets bolted down, I will be adding 4 L track tie down rails. Hoping it turns out how it looks in my mind.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Changed the oil and filter, added the HondaSxS.com stickers, extended the gas tank breather (chainsaw fuel filter at the end) checked to make sure all bolts were tight and will hopefully finish my flatbed this evening. Pics will be posted once I get it all put back together.

The flatbed is made out of HPDE or some sort of plastic that my buddy had left over in his shop. Once that gets bolted down, I will be adding 4 L track tie down rails. Hoping it turns out how it looks in my mind.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sounds really good...
but...you know the rules....
Pics...or it never....
Happened..hehehehehe

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
I built my homemade rear box a couple weeks ago but been waiting on my diamond plate aluminum toolbox to ship. Finally got here and got it bolted on today. It’s a 20”x12” betterbuilt box from Lowe’s and it’s sized perfectly for the stuff I like to carry and still leaves plenty of extra space in the bed for a cooler and anything else.
428529c1992b18d400ea81a1a69e151913431dd073fb3460bb5ceab713ce7b09Dd5f9a78c90e33b52ea1e70263c36d7554cca0b4fd0549015a415e7808391193

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well im working on mine now. Pulled it around to the shop to change engine oil and front and rear diff oil. Also decided i was gonna air up one of the tubes i bought for the tires to see if the valve stem on the tube is gonna line up with where the hole is drilled in the wheel. Went to get the box of tubes i bought a few weeks ago out the back of the truck and they werent there. I checked the back of the other truck, not there. Searched everywhere, not there. Then i remembered last week i took the trash to the dump and had a few boxes of junk i threw away. I think i threw about $75 worth of brand new tubes away. Im such a dummy. Lol Looks like im not putting tubes in the 35s for Pioneer takeover.

C

Chooglin

Well im working on mine now. Pulled it around to the shop to change engine oil and front and rear diff oil. Also decided i was gonna air up one of the tubes i bought for the tires to see if the valve stem on the tube is gonna line up with where the hole is drilled in the wheel. Went to get the box of tubes i bought a few weeks ago out the back of the truck and they werent there. I checked the back of the other truck, not there. Searched everywhere, not there. Then i remembered last week i took the trash to the dump and had a few boxes of junk i threw away. I think i threw about $75 worth of brand new tubes away. Im such a dummy. Lol Looks like im not putting tubes in the 35s for Pioneer takeover.
That's an expensive mistake........lol

Reactions: Bastardchild
NPN

NPN

Mar 30, 2017
Manitoba
Ownership

1. 500
No... don't jinx me rocmar. It takes a hell of a beating on the roof but everything seems to roll off. Took mine out today and rode a full tank through it on some pretty diverse trails. Wanted to check out some 1" spacers I put on. Handled great. Mud holes, soft sand, big sticks, ruts, tight turns, bumping roll bar off trees, pushing branches out of the way through windshield. Never took it out of 2WD. This thing's a beast!!
How much clearance did you gain with 1 inch spacers? Did the ride stiffen much?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 72436 My Ram mount and @Lifetime-Trailmaps tablet came today. Never mind the pink Otterbox. It was half the price of a black otterbox and if anyone asks I'll say my wife bought it.

Damn, that thing's huge! Not that that's a bad thing, I'm blind as hell anymore. :cool:

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 72436 My Ram mount and @Lifetime-Trailmaps tablet came today. Never mind the pink Otterbox. It was half the price of a black otterbox and if anyone asks I'll say my wife bought it.
Pink is actually considered a warrior color in many foreign nations and is included in many camouflage schemes especially desert camo, just not hot pink...

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Looking BA @rocmar , Alien hunter, War of the Worlds..(or Wheels). Need to drive down to Rozwell. Send night time pic sometime.

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Looking BA @rocmar , Alien hunter, War of the Worlds..(or Wheels). Need to drive down to Rozwell. Send night time pic sometime.
Thanks...
Yeah...gotta weekend..ride
soon..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!